i love you - niall ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - three |
| addy - your mum |
| Backstory - he's sick and is in hospital and you visit him|

—————————————————————————
•addys pov•
this past week has been quite a roller coaster, niall has gotten really sick. so sick he had to go to hospital and has had to stay for a couple nights.

the doctors don't really know how he go so sick but they suggest it's just a horrible case of the stomach bug.

today y/n and i are going to go visit him, i've been going daily while y/n's at daycare but y/n's been begging me to go see niall.

"hey baby guess what?" i ask, going to our three year old daughter.

"what?!" she giggles.

"do you gonna go see daddy?" i smile, she drops her barbie doll and jumps into my arms.

"really?!" she yells.

"yeah" i chuckle.

• • •
we both got ready and we're now at the hospital. it was practically impossible to get y/n to stay still, she's so excited. shes such a daddy's girl. i held y/n's hand and we walked up to the front desk.

"i get to see daddy!" y/n squeals.

"aren't you a cutie" the lady behind the desk chuckles.

"thank you" y/n giggles, i picked her up and put her onto my hip.

"can i just have the name of who your visiting and i'll get a room number for you two" she says, softly laughing at y/n's excitement.

"niall horan" i say, smiling.

"he's in room 207" she smiles, handing us an extra key to his room.

"thank you" i smile. "come on baby" i put her down and held her hand.

"we go in that?" she giggles, pointing to the elevator.

"yeah we can" i chuckle. "press that button"

she pressed the button and smiled proud of herself. "i did it mummy!"

"yeah you did it baby" i say laughing. we got inside the elevator and went to niall's floor.

•Niall's pov•
"daddy!" i hear a voice yell, i sat up and looked over to the doorway. my three year old daughter, y/n.

"hey princess, where's mummy?" i ask, picking her up and sitting her besides me.

"right here" i hear addy say.

"you better now?" y/n asks pouting.

"yeah princess, i can go home tomorrow" i say kissing her cheek softly.

"yay, that mean you can read me stories again" she giggles, cheekily.

"yeah i can" i chuckle.

"i'm gonna go speak to the nurses" addy smiled, stepping outside of the room.

"daddy?" y/n smiles.

"yeah baby?"

"can you read to me? please" she asks.

"of course i can" i say, y/n jumped up and went over to addy's handbag. she pulled out a book and ran back over to me, i helped her back up into the bed. she handed me the book and cuddled closer to me.

"the lorax" i begin.

"at the far end of town, where the grickle-grass grows and the wind smells slow-and-sour when it blows and no birds ever sing except old crows... in the streets of the lifted Lorax" i say softly, y/n following the words with her pointer finger.

"and deep in the grickle-grass, some people say if you look deep enough you can still see, today, where the Lorax once stood just as long as it could before somebody lifted the Lorax away" i say, flipping the page.

"What was the Lorax? And why was it there? And why was it lifted and taken somewhere from the far end of town where the grickle-grass grows? The old once-Ler still lives here. Ask him. He knows."

"He's a fat cheese ball!" y/n giggles, her eyes falling sleepily.

"You won't see the once-ler. Don't knock at his door. He says in his Lerkim on top of his store"

"The lurks in his lerkim, cold under the roof, where he makes his own clothes out of miff-muffered moof. And on special dank midnights in August, he peeks out of the shutters and sometimes he speaks and yells how the Lorax was lifted away" i say softly.

"He'll tell you perhaps... if your willing to pay. On the end of a rope, he lets down a tin pail and you have to toss in fifteen pence and a nail and the shell of a great-great-great-grandfather snail" i say, looking besides me to see y/n fast asleep.

"i think all of her excitement tired her out" addy says sitting in the chair besides my bed. "you should of seen his excited she was"

"i wish i did" i chuckle, playing with her ponytail.

"she dropped her favourite barbie for you" addy laughs.

"i'm flattered"

"daddy?" i hear y/n whisper.

"yeah princess?"

"i love you"

"i love you so much more" i say kissing her forehead.