Performance - Niall ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - thirteen |
| Backstory - you perform at one of his concerts |

—————————————————————————

•Y/n's pov•
"Come on y/nnnnnn please" dad begged. Dad had just caught me singing in the shower he now won't stop begging me to sing in his concert tonight.

"If I say yes, will you stop begging me" I say.

"Yes!" He yells celebrating his victory. "What song are you gonna sing?"

"Surprise" I chuckle, but I really didn't have a clue.

• • •
Dad has just gone on to announce his 'surprise'. I  had gotten the full makeover and done my hair is done all nice. Now it was just for me to go on.

"I have a huge surprise, my very own amazing daughter Y/n will be singing and to answer some questions. I didn't beg her to" he says winking before walking to the corner to sit down. I take a huge breath before walking on and walking up to the microphone.

"Skies are crying. I am watching. Catching tear drops in my hands. Only silence. Has an ending. Like we never had a chance" I begin.

"Do you have to. Make me feel like. There is nothing left of me. You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am"

"Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground" I look behind me, dad was hundred and ten percent crying!

"Like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper. As the smoke clears. I awaken. And untangle you from me. Would it make you. Feel better"

"To watch me while I bleed. All my windows. Still are broken. But I'm standing on my feet. You can take everything I have" this feels so unreal? I mean there's so many people here listening to me! Me! Y/n Horan? I mean, they came for dad but there listening to me.

"You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground"

"Like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper. Go run run run. I'm gonna stay right here. Watch you disappear ya yaa. Go run run run" I smile, maybe I do like this.

"Ya it's a long way down. But I am closer to the clouds up here. You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am"

"Like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper" I finish the song, I don't think I did that bad?! I mean people are clapping and cheering?

•Niall's pov•
I creep up behind y/n, I then wrap my arms around her. She jumps before realising it was me.  I was hoping the stage lights were hiding the fact I was crying and still have tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Are you crying?!" She says loudly moving her head so she was speaking into the microphone.

"No!" I say defensively sniffing, causing all the fans to 'awe'.

—————————————————————————-

I hope you liked it! I thought the idea was cute but I didn't really know what else to add. <3