baby malik - zayn imagine

Name - Y/n (your name) |
| winnie - your baby girl |
| Backstory - you and him talk about your new baby |
—————————————————————————

•y/n's pov•
after a long nine months and a long labour we finally had our baby girl, winnie may malik. she's perfect, she's everything we ever imagined and better. 

"this new look is really working for you" i chuckled, looking at zayn. he was sitting in an arm chair holding winnie against his bare chest.

"i kinda dig it too" he chuckles quietly. "and it's working pretty well for you too" he adds with a wink.

"when do you think we can finally go home?" i ask.

"in the next day or so hopefully" he says not breaking eye contact with winnie.

"she's perfect isn't she?" i say, tears coming to my eyes.

"yeah she is, isn't she. shes everything we imagined and better" he smiles.

"i hope she has your smile" i say.

"really?" he asks, standing up carefully winnie in his arms and sitting besides me on the very uncomfortable hospital bed.

"yeah, really" i chuckle, playing with the few strands of hair that winnie has. when i stopped winnie had began to squirm and whine.

"i think she likes that" zayn chuckles.

i chuckled softly before beginning to play with the few strands of hair on her head again. "i love her so much"

"i love both of you so so so much" he says, softly kissing my lips.

"i love you both more" i say, kissing winnie's head softly and zayn's cheek.

"you missed" he pouts.

"did i?" i chuckle planting a soft kiss on his lips, leaving him with a huge smile on his face.