clingy - Harry bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - two |
| Backstory -  you don't let him go after he came back from tour|

—————————————————————————
•Anne's pov•
"Y/n you excited? Hazzy coming back" I tell my two year old who was excitedly waiting for her big brother to come back from a tour.

"Hazzy!" She giggles.

"Mum how much longer?" Gemma asks me.

"He said around five minutes" I say checking my phone for the billionth time, we all miss our Harry.

• • •
"honeyyyyy I'm homeeeee" Harry yells bursting through the door.

"HAZZY! HAZZY!" Y/n yells from my lap making grabbing hands.

"Hello baby doll" he says picking her up.

•Harry's pov•
I've been home for a while and you can probably guess. Y/n has not left my side, she refuses to let me put her down.

"Babe can I put you down now?" I ask her, she pouts and shakes her head.

"why not?" I ask pouting.

"You leave 'gain" she says resting her head onto my shoulder.

"Are you scared that if I put you down I'll leave again?" I ask she nods her eyes becoming glossy.

"You leave for while make me sad" she pouts barely above a whisper.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know you felt like that" I say wiping the tears now rolling slowly down her cheeks.

"Hazzy no go" She whispers.

"Hazzy won't go, Hazzy loves his little baby sister way way way too much" I say kissing her cheek, she smiled but then went back to a pout.

"are you a bit tired?" I ask as she nods her eyelids dropping.

"How about we go sleep in my bed? I need a nap too" I say as she smiles widely nodding.

•Anne's pov•
"Mum where did Harry and y/n go?" Gemma asks.

"I was just thinking about that, I know they're together y/n won't let Harry put her down" I chuckle.

"Maybe they're in Harry's room?" I decided to go check just in case. I slowly opened his bedroom door to see y/n laying next to harry, his arm wrapped around her tightly and y/n holding onto one of Harry's fingers. Both fast asleep. I took a couple photos before sneaking back out.

"They're fast asleep in Harry's room" I say to Gemma.

"We should've known it" she chuckles as I nod.

—————————————————————————-