family breakfast - louis imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| olive - your ten month old daughter |
| gracie - your three year old daughter |
| oakley - your six year old son |
| Backstory - you all have breakfast together|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
breakfast, a meal that happens everyday. to most it's not special, to us it's not but today is going to special. lou's never home for breakfast and today he is.

he's always at the studio early and always misses breakfast but today is his first day off and as a family we get to have breakfast with us.

"hey babe" lou chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"hey, are you excited?" i asked, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"very" he smiles just before multiple tiny footsteps could be heard running into the kitchen.

"mum, dad, olive's crying. like red face crying in her crib. she might cry the house down" oakley said, running into the kitchen gracie next to him.

"ill go get her, why don't you two help daddy make breakfast?" i say, beginning to walk to olive's nursey.

~

"hey baby,  shhhh. it's okay" i said quietly, picking her up out of her crib.

"mama" she said, a small smile on her face.

"there's that beautiful smile i love" i said, kissing her forehead. "now let's go downstairs, oakley, gracie and daddy are waiting for us"

i walked downstairs, olive on my hip giggling happily. we got into the kitchen to see, lou helping gracie mix pancake batter.

"olive!" oakley cheered running over to her. the love he has for his sister's is adorable.

"hi mummy! look i helping" gracie smiled, waving the wooden spoon covered in batter in the air.

"carefully babe" lou chuckled, ducking under the spoon.

"sorry" she chuckled.

~

we were now all sat at the table, a beautiful breakfast in front of us. Pancakes, bacon, cereal, toast you name it, it's probably on our table.

"look! im a walrus!" oakley said happily, two pieces of bacon in either side of his mouth.

olive squealed throwing a piece of toast across the room and straight at lou. it was hilarious, even louis thought so. a huge smile on his face.

"you cheeky girl" he chuckled. "and im assuming she doesn't want the toast"

"dada!" she squealed, throwing her arms up in the air excitedly.

"mummy, can we go to the park today?" gracie asks.

"ooo yes! the park, please please please" oakley said, gracie pouting.

"park!" olive yelled.

"how about you take the crazy monsters to the park and ill clean?" lou said, more like begging to do anything then take them all to the park.

now, i love our kids but gosh are they crazy. they're all mini lou's, like the louis from the video diarys. like lou that wore trash can lids. but imagine three, but mini and always ready to run but run in all different directions. 

"how about we clean together, we put bluey on and then we both take them to the park" i smiled.

"deal" he smiled.

"we are not monsters!" gracie gasped, rather dramatically.

"yeah! who you calling monsters" oakley said, his eyebrows fussed.

"your not monster daddy's being a poopy head" i chuckled.

"yeah daddy's the monster!" gracie giggled.

"oh how i cherish these lovely meals" lou smiled sarcastically. i looked at him and rolled my eyes jokingly. "kidding, im kidding!" he chuckled.

"dada" olive squealed, wiggling in her seat. he got up and picked her up, going back to his seat and sitting her on his lap.

"make sure she eats something and doesn't just throw it across the room" i chuckled, getting her bowl of cereal from her highchair and handing it to louis.

it took us a while but eventually everyone had eaten, the floor had been clean and everyone was dressed.

we were now on our way to the park, lou pushing olive in her pram, me holding onto oakley and gracie's hands as we walk along the footpath. i love my crazy family so much.