stomach bug - harry ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| your age - three |
| taylor - your mum |
| backstory - you and him both get the stomach bug |
__________________________________

harry's pov 
yesterday i woke up with a horrible stomach bug and i've been praying my daughter doesn't get it. she's only three and has a weak immune system due to her asthma.

i've just been in the guest room away from both taylor and y/n, i'd feel horrible if they both got sick. taylor usually never gets sick just due to luck i guess. 

"hey, how you feeling?" i heard taylor say, causing my eyes to go from my pillow to the door. 

"the same" i said, smiling a little just to make it convincing.

"you have a new room mate" taylor sighed, moving from behind the door but into the room. a pale y/n on her hip. 

my heart sunk, i made her sick. guilt immediately took over, i made my own daughter sick. i am the worst dad ever. 

"aw princess, come here" i said my voice low. y/n smiled a little before reaching her arms out. 

taylor handed y/n to me along with a cold wash cloth. i laid down with y/n on my chest, her arms draped against my side and my right arm holding the wash cloth to her forehead. taylor smiled before leaving the room and closing the door. 

"is that a little better?" i asked. 

"uh huh" she mumbled, nodding her head. "your warm daddy"

"yeah, is my tummy warm?" 

"yeah it is, all here" she nodded, pointing to my bare chest where she laid. "why"

"i have a temperature, you do too. it's called a fever" i said. 

"fever?" she asked, her eyebrows fused. 

"yeah baby a fever" i softly chuckled.

"do you head hurt too?" y/n asked, her eyes squinted closed. 

"a little, does yours?" i asked, lifting the wash cloth of her forehead and placing a soft kiss. 

"yeah" she mumbled, her green eyes going glossy. y/n just squinted her eye's tighter, a tear or two rolling down her cheeks. she just wrapped her arms around me tighter. 

"did mummy give you any medicine?" i said, placing the wash cloth back on her head.

"uh huh" she nodded, another tear rolling down her cheek. "i feel sick now, like yucky sick" 

"like bucket sick?" i asked, she nodded before bursting into tears as she held her eyes tight shut.

"if you need to be sick, let me now. do you wanna try taking a nap?" i suggested, the past two days i've felt all 'yucky sick', now it's just a fever and stomach aches. 

"okay but i only nap if you nap with me" y/n said a small pout on her lips. i smiled and nodded, wrapping both my arms tightly around her wiping the tears from her cheeks. 

for the next few hours we just laid in that exact spot, i still feel horrible about making her sick. i wish i could just make it all go away but i'll be there to make sure she's not alone and help her with everything.