how could you - harry ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - twelve |
| kendall - your mum|
| jack - your twin |
| thank you @aurisha10 for the idea <3 |
| Backstory - your arguing and it escalates |
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
lately jack has been nothing but completely and utterly horrible to me. i've done nothing to him, he's just snapped.

i've told mum and dad but they don't believe me, they just say i'm over reacting and i'm being too sensitive.

"move y/n, your in my way" jack groaned, shoving me out of the way of the living room.

he shoved me so hard i feel straight onto the floorboards, it hurt a lot. my right knee now pulsing with pain.

"jack!" i said looking at my knee great, a bruise.

"what y/n, i didn't do anything!" he snaps. dad walking into the living room. he knows exactly what he's doing.

"y/n stop annoying your brother" dad said annoyed, his eyes not meeting mine.

"but dad he pushed me" i said, my voice low.

"get up off the floor your just trying to start something, your brother would never do that and you know it" he said, getting annoyed with me.

i got up and walked past jack, he purposely shoved my shoulder. i ran up to my room and sat on my bed. my legs and hands shaking.

what did i do wrong? why has dad and jack turned on me. if only mum wasn't out of town for modelling.

tears were running down my cheeks and i looked at my bedside table, a photo of us all hugging happily. it was two christmas's ago, the best one i've ever had.

i grabbed my phone and called mum. "hi baby, is everything okay?" she asked.

"when are you coming home?" i asked, trying not to let my voice break.

"next week baby, why? is everything okay?" she asked concern in her voice.

"j-jacks been rude, dad doesn't believe me. he just got mad at me. jack pushed me to the floor and then i got yelled at, i-it's not fair" i said, tears running down my cheeks.

"i'll talk to them okay? now i want you to wipe those tears of your pretty face and enjoy the rest of your day" she said comfortably.

"n-no! you can't. t-they'll get m-mad" i said, crying.

"okay" she sighed. "i won't but i think you need to talk to dad, tell him how you feel"

"i-i will" i sniffed, i wasn't going too. i just don't want her to talk to dad. he'll get so angry at me.

"i love you baby, go talk to him" she said. "i'll talk to you soon"

"i love you too, i will" i say. i put my phone down and wiped my tears. grabbing my book and cuddling with my blanket.

harry's pov
i was sitting on the small couch in kendall and i's room when my phone random began to ring. it was kendall.