evil - zayn ddm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - thirteen - twenty three |
| molly - your twin |
| thank you @harrymarval for the idea <3 |
| Backstory - you have an evil twin and no one believes you|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
hi! i'm y/n malik, yes one of zayn malik's daughters. but you see, my twin molly oh she's pure evil, psychopath even.

the worse part, she acts so sweet and innocent whenever mum or dad is around to them she's an angel, but they're gone she turns into the devil.

the other thing, they don't even believe me! uncle harry and niall were over for dinner a few nights ago and they both saw molly push my chair, making me falling into the dog water bowl.

they even covered for her, saying it wasn't a big deal and she didn't mean to do it. molly crying and doing puppy dog eyes to convince them but sending me glares when they looked away.

i know there's no point, it's not like anyone would ever believe me, to them all molly is and will ever be is a perfect angel.

~

today's been hard, molly as per usual as been at me all day. mum's out of town for a while and dad's working in the office.

"hey brat, did you steal my jeans? those look a little tight on you" she snickers, pushing her way past me.

i ignored her and went to sit on the lounge, hopefully she'll just leave me alone if i ignored her. right?

"oh my god! move, i was just out here. why are you such a waste of space!"

"i'll go to my room then" i said, getting up and walking past her. i then felt a hard kick to the back of my knee cap and i feel to the floor.

"serves you right for trying to ruin everything, why do i have to have such a failure for a twin, i wish we weren't even related" she scoffs, walking past me and straight to the lounge.

i got up and went to my dads office, i know he won't believe me but i have a huge red mark on the back of my knee.

"hey dad" i said, knocking on the door frame.

"hey bug, what's wrong?" he asks, turning his chair to face me.

"i-it's molly, look" i said, turning around and pointing to my knee.

"i'm sure she didn't mean it bug" dad said, taking molly's side like always.

"but she did, you should of heard what she was calling me" i say.

"y/n, go to your room and calm down. you and i both know molly would never do it intentionally to hurt you, your just trying to start stuff. there isn't a mark anyways"

"of course" i scoffed, walking to my bedroom. he always takes her side, everyone does!

flashback - third person pov
"i'm just going to grab some cups" zayn said, walking back out of the dinning room and into the kitchen.

"so how has school been?" harry asked the girls.

"good" y/n smiled to her two uncles, that were over for dinner.