no sick - louis bsm (T.W)

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - three |
| His age - twenty |
| Backstory - you get diagnosed with cancer |

—————————————————————————
•Johanna's pov•
My youngest daughter y/n has been really sick and just not herself recently. So we decided to take her to the doctors, today we were getting her blood test results. It was going to just be y/n and I.

"You ready y/n?" I ask as she nods tiredly.

"Do you want mumma to carry you?" I ask as she nods again. I pick her up and head to the car, I put her into her seat and buckle her in.

• • •
"Y/n Tomlinson?" We follows the nurse back to the doctors office. We then took a seat and waited for the doctor to come in.

"Mummy I want Lou Lou" y/n says her voice just above a whisper.

"Do you want to call Lou Lou later?" I ask.

"Yes please mumma" she says her face s little brighter than before. "In car?"

"If that's what you want" I say kissing her forehead. Then a doctor came in. She had a clipboard and a sad expression on her face.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Steph, I'm guessing this cutie is y/n?" She says as y/n nods smiling a bit.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She asks bending down to y/n, who was in my lap.  

"No good"

"Well we found out her results, I'm very sorry but your daughter has stage three cancer. Again I'm very sorry. But the good part is she can start treatment straight away. We can get her into a room tonight" immediately I began to cry, silent tears rolling down my face.

"Mumma no sad" y/n says wiping my tears with her palm. Poor clueless baby.

• • •
It's been a day, everyone but Lou knows about y/n's diagnoses. We've been in the hospital since last night, y/n begins her chemotherapy next week.

"Mumma I call Lou lou" y/n asks, she was meant to call him yesterday.

"Okay but let mummy talk to lou first" if I don't tell Lou now, y/n will spill it and Lou will be mad I didn't tell him.

•Louis pov•
My phone randomly began to rang, we were in rehearsals but I picked it up realising it was my mum.

"Hey!"

"Hi Lou" I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"You okay? What's wrong?" I ask.

"You know how y/n hasn't been very well?"

"Yea..."

"We found out she has stage three cancer"

"No, your joking" I say tears running down my cheeks.

"She wanted to talk to you but I just wanted to tell you" my mum says, I could hear her sniffing.

"Can I talk to her?" I ask sniffing.

"Of course" I quickly wiped my tears and pressed on the FaceTime button.

"Lou Lou!" I hear y/n's voice say as her face popped up on the screen.

"Hey love. How are you feeling?"

"No good Lou Lou. Miss you" she yawns.

"Lou Lou misses you too" I say blowing her a kiss.

"Lou Lou come visit y/n?"

"I will as soon as I can I promise"

"Lou Lou promise?" She asks a small pout on her lips.

"Lou Lou pinky promises" I say putting my pinky up.

"Okay Lou Lou y/n believe you" she smiles.

We continued to talk for an hour or so, I've missed her so much. And as of now all I want to do is go see my baby sister. I'm definitely going to have to beg management. Who cares I'm getting on a plane to see her I don't care what management will say.

•Johanna's pov•
It's been a couple months and y/n's cancer has gotten worse... which means we don't have long left with our precious princess. Lou was here too, he wanted to see her. The other guys were too but they stayed back so Lou could come see y/n.

•Louis pov•
"Lou Lou" y/n says as I walk in. I missed my baby sister so much, I just had to come see her.

"Hi baby" I say getting into the bed next to her pulling her in for a cuddle.

"Lou Lou why sad?" She asks looking up at my now glossy eyes.

"Lou Lou doesn't like to see his princess sick" I say holding back tears, while looking at my very sick baby sister.

"no tears, I strong" she says flexing her muscles.

"Very strong" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Lou Lou strong too" she says grabbing my arm.

"your stronger love" I say as she rests her head onto my lap.

"I don't think so" she says short of breath as her heart rate rises.

"Listen to me baby, your okay" I say looking down at her petrified face. i cup her cheek with my hand and wipe the tears that were falling down her face.

"L-Lou Lou h-hold me" she cries. I pick her up and cradle her just when she was just a tiny baby. But to me she'll always be a tiny baby.

By now I had tears steaming down my face. She lifted her arm very weakly and attempted to wipe my tears.

"I love you so much" I whisper kissing her forehead.

"can't Lou" she says clenching her chest.

"If you need to sleep it's okay. Lou Lou will always be with you, he will never leave you. Lou loves you too much" I say trying not to choke on my tears. You could hear the heart rate monitor speed up and slow down.

"I sorry, y/n l-love Lou l-Lou"

"Don't be sorry baby, you have nothing to be sorry about. I love you too much to see you in pain" I say holding her hand, rubbing the back of it.

"I l-love you l-Lou l-Lou" and with that my baby sister began her extremely long nap. I held her close to me as doctors, nurses and my family rushed in, all in tears.

Tears were streaming down my face, I just lost apart of me. I lost my baby sister. I lost my best friend. I lost my y/n....

We all held each other for what felt like hours... we all needed it. Family cuddles just aren't the same i want my baby sister...

@louistomlinson: Today I lost apart of me. I lost my baby sister. I lost my best friend. I lost y/n. I will forever cherish the memories we have together. I love you so much more than words could ever express. I'm going to miss you so much baby. Your so strong and i hope one day I'm as strong as you are. Rest well for me, I love you heaps my y/n 🕊