daddy daughter date - harry imagine

| name - Y/n (your name) |
| ellerie - your three year old daughter |
| Backstory - he takes your daughter for a daddy daughter date|
—————————————————————————

y/n's pov
"hey babe, i've been thinking of taking ellerie on a daddy daughter date? she's been having a hard time at preschool and i just want to get her mind off it" harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"i think she would love that" i smiled, kissing his lips softly.

ellerie recently started preschool, she hasn't really been loving it. i don't know what it is exactly, she just comes home upset.

"mummy! daddy!" i heard ellerie giggle running into the room and jumping up onto the bed.

"hey baby, did you sleep well?" i asked, sitting up and unwrapping harry's arms. he pouted before sitting up next to me.

"yep" she giggled, sitting in between harry and i.

"what do you think about going on a daddy daughter date with me today?" harry asked ellerie.

"only if we get ice cream" she smiles, giving harry a hug.

"deal, be ready by six" he smiled, kissing her cheek.

~

"mummy can i wear my special dress?" ellerie pouted.

harry had gone out, he said he needed to get something for tonight. so i was helping her get ready.

"of course you can" i chuckled, getting it out of her wardrobe.

i grabbed her light pink, dress with small flowers all over it. i helped her put it on and we then headed to the bathroom.

"look how gorgeous you are" i said, while brushing her long hair.

"i like my eyes" she giggles, pointing to her eyes.

"they're so pretty aren't they?" i said, beginning to put some of her hair up.

"yep! they green" she giggles.

"just like daddy's" i added.

"really?" i nodded and she smiled. "can i have lipgloss too?!"

"of course you can baby, do you want curly or straight hair?" i asked, handing her a clear lipgloss.

"wavy! a bit of both" she smiles, putting the lip gloss on. i chuckled at her cuteness before doing her hair.

~

"you are so pretty princess" i said, as we both looked in the mirror. her face next to mine.

"you so pretty mama" she said kissing my cheek.

"i love you baby"

"i love you too mama" she giggled.

"can i take a photo of you? i wanna show the world how precious you are" i asked, taking my phone out.

"of course you can! i'm cute" she giggled before smiling.

i smiled and showed her the photo. "you are so cute"

harry's pov
i was finally home, i had gone out to get ellerie a small present. i got her a special necklace, it was a gold chain with a small heart along with a bag of her favourite candy, sour gummy worms.

i had put it all into a small bag. i then quickly got myself dressed and ready. i grabbed my plain black suit, it's elleries favourite. now i just have to sneak back outside and ring the door bell.

y/n's pov
ellerie was all ready and so was harry. he had messaged me to tell me he was going to ring the doorbell and to make sure ellerie heard.

i find it adorable how much he's planned for her. harry would do anything for his princess, and she would do anything for her daddy.

a ring from the doorbell had intruded my thoughts. "who's that?" ellerie asked.

"i don't know baby, why don't you go open it?" i asked, grabbing my phone out and pressing record.

third person point of view
ellerie opened the door to see harry all dressed up, in his best suit only for his special princess. tears immediately springing to harry's eyes as he saw ellerie.

"you look gorgeous princess" harry said, his voice low and quiet, trying his best to avoid his voice breaking mid sentence.

"no tears mister" the girl giggled, running to her dad and wiping his cheeks using the palms of her hands.

"your just so grown up" harry said, wrapping his arms around his daughter.

"im not grown up, im little" the girl said, pointing to her short legs. "see, little legs"

"i love you so much" harry smiled, a fresh set of tears rolling down his cheeks.

"i love you so much more" she smiles, kissing his cheek.

"i have something for you" he said, handing her the bag.

"sour gummy worms! my favourite! thank you!" the girl cheered happily, waving the bag around. she gasped before lifting the necklace box out of the bag.

she opened it and immediately ran to harry to put it on her. "i love it, thank you daddy"

"i'm so happy you love it, now we have a date to attend. shall we" he said formally, putting his hand out.

"bye bye mummy! i be back later" the girl giggled, kissing her mums cheek before running back to harry.

@y/nstyles: our gorgeous girl all ready for her date with her daddy @harrystyles 🤍