danger - niall bsm

| Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - thirteen |
| Backstory - you have to walk home and run into some danger |

—————————————————————————
•Y/n's pov•

Nialler : hey princess, I'm so sorry but I'm stuck at home with the lads we're writing a new song. I don't think I'll be able to come pick you up, are you okay with walking home?

Me : it's okay, tell them I said hi! It's only a twenty minute walk so I'll be okay x

Nialler : Lou said and I quote 'heyyyy tiny Horan' and okay see you soon x

I began my walk home, I wasn't too worried. I pulled my phone out and my headphones. I then pressed play on one of my playlist.

• • •
I was about half way through my walk home, I have this feeling someone is watching me. I'm just too scared to look back. But I know I have too. I slowly started to turn my head, there was a man.

I began to walk faster, so did he. I stopped to 'tie my shoe', he stopped to 'go on his phone'. Now I'm getting scared. I stopped one last time to just make sure. I stopped in the side of the path. I looked down at my phone.

Then before I knew it, my phone was knocked out of my hand and I was being pulled into a alleyway. I let out a couple of screams, hoping someone would come.

•Niall's pov•
"Come on, it's not a long walk" I say. I was making the lads go on a walk to make sure y/n was okay and plus writing a song is stressful.

"Hey did you hear that?" Liam spoke up.

"Hear what?" We all ask.

"It sounded like a scream" he said before we heard another. I knew that scream.

"HOLY CRAP Y/N!" I yell running to where I heard the scream, the lads following behind me.

I got to an alleyway to see a man wearing all black holding up my baby sister in a wall, he better not lay a finger on my sister. He is about to regret his actions. I walked up behind him.

I took his wrist and twisted it, so he let go of y/n. Which when he did the lads then all helped y/n while I beat the shit out of the creep.

"Don't ever touch my baby sister EVER again" I yell in his face before giving him one last punch to the gut. I then turned away and ran straight to y/n pulling her into a tight hug.

"You are never walking home alone again" I say kissing her forehead.

"Thank you nialler" she says not letting go of our hug. She's probably petrified.

"I'm so sorry, I should of just came to get you. That's what we ended up doing anyways" I said frantically.

"It's okay nialler. Also thank you guys" she says bringing the lads into our group hug.

"I know this is bad timing..." she begins as we all look down at her. "But can we go back up he knocked my phone out of my hand and I need phone" she chuckles, I nodded my head putting an arm around her as we went to find her phone.

This girl is crazy, she was just in a dangerous situation and she wants her phone. What a teenager.

—————————————————————————