he comes home drunk - niall ddm

| name - Y/n (your name) |
|your age - three |
| ameila - your mum |
| storyline - he comes home drunk and scares you |
 __________________________________

ameila's pov 
tonight was just y/n and i, which wsn't surprising at this point. niall's been going out and coming home really late, due to a new album coming out hes been stressing. and i guess he deals with stress differently then me. 

"mummy?" i heard a small whisper. i turned my head to see y/n, she had her stuffed monkey in her arms. 

"yeah baby? are you okay?" i asked, i had put her to bed around three or so hours ago .

"i can't sleep" she says, her eyes going glossy. 

"come here, you can sleep with me tonight" i smiled, opening my arms for her. 

she smiled and ran into my arms, i scoped her up and sat her down on my lap. she rested her head against my chest.

"where is daddy?" she asked, her voice quiet. 

"out with some friends" i said, holding back my tears. 

"will he be home soon?" y/n's eyes were now back to being glossy. 

"i hope so" i smiled. 

"i miss him, i want a daddy hug" she sighs, one or two tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"i know baby, me too" i said wiping the tears from her cheeks. "why don't you try to get some sleep and when daddy comes home he'll give you a hug"

"okay but i sleep on daddy's side" she said, sliding under the covers and cuddling up to his pillow. 

"that's okay princess, just try to get some sleep" i placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "i love you so much"

"i love you so much more" she smiled, her eyes closed. 

~

it was now two in the morning and i was sat next to a sleeping y/n. i decided a while ago to begin reading a book, i'm now more than half way through it. i was getting scared, niall's usually home by now. i looked back at my page and continued reading.

i heard the front door open and slam shut, i looked to see y/n still fast asleep and i ran downstairs. i needed to let him know y/n was asleep in our bed. 

"what are you doing?!" he asked, a little annoyed. some nights niall came home angry, some sad and some he even just wanted to be held. 

"i'm making sure my husband is okay?" i said, rubbing my temples. i didn't want to deal with this.

"i'm fine, see?" she sassed rudely, pointing to himself. 

"can you keep it down-"

"oh shut up, i don't want to hear it" niall slurred, walking past me and into our shared bedroom. he wasn't aware of the sleeping y/n that laid in our bed. 

"niall-" i tried to warn him but he snapped over me.

"stop saying my name like i'm some fucking kid in trouble" he snapped, i heard a small whimper and looked to my right to see y/n now awake and holding the blanket over her eyes. niall had obviously not heard as he continued on his rant.