My baby! - zayn bsm

Name - Y/n (your name) |
| Age - newborn |
| his age  - three |
| Backstory - you come home and Zayn claims you as his baby |

—————————————————————————-
•Trisha's pov•
We had just parked in the driveway, we were finally bringing our baby y/n home. I knew Zayn is super excited as my mum keeps calling me saying how excited he is.

"Come on baby girl" I say picking y/n up and slowing walking into the house. Yaser following behind me with our bags.

"You sit down, I'll go get him" he says putting our bags down. I sit back down, holding my sweet baby girl up to my chest.

"mummy!" I hear Zayn's voice yell before watching him practically fly down the stairs in excitement.

"Careful" I chuckle watching as he sits next to me.

"This is my sister?" He asks looking down at her.

"This is your sister" I smile, he was staring right into her dark chocolate brown eyes. She opened her eyes and stared back into his. A small smile forming on her face.

"She's loves you already. Do you want to hold her?" I ask, he nods. His face lights up as soon as he got her into his arms.

"This is my baby" he smiles kissing her cheek.

"No she's our baby" yaser chuckles.

"NO! My baby" Zayn yells holding y/n closer to his chest.

"Be carefully z, she's only a tiny baby"

"Okay. She's my tiny baby" he smiles kissing her cheek again.

"She's our tiny baby" we correct.

"No my baby" Zayn protests not breaking eye contact with his baby sister.

"Our baby" were not winning this are we.

"my baby" he smiles widely.

"If she's your baby you have to change her-" we begin. This will break him.

"-she's our baby" he says quickly.

"Your still my baby" we hear him whisper to y/n. Let's face it, she's his baby.

—————————————————————————

I thought this one was just cute and simple. I hope you enjoyed <3