4

August

"So how's it been going goon."

"What's that?" I gave him my attention.

"Chrysta. How's it been going with her being here?"

"Oh. Shit been cool." I shrugged. "She's getting the break that she needed and that's what I wanted basically."

Being here a week now, you could feel the Christmas spirit throughout my home, something both Travis and I were appreciative of. Looking out the window, we were on our way to my last interview for the year.

This week was a hectic one as I wanted to get everything done so I didn't have anything to do till January. God knows I'm tired but that was part of my reality.

"You told her you love her yet?" He joked.

"Nah man." I laughed. "We're just good where we at and that's all that mattered."

Though it was clear that my team, well a few of them, knew of my feelings for Chrysta but the less they knew, the better. Unless I volunteered information willingly, I wasn't going to answer anything or give in to any jokes either.

"You know I'm only messing with you. Unless it's true."

"My feelings for Chrysta are just that, my feelings. I know you're cracking your jokes and whatnot but I ain't gonna just give up anything like that unless I want too."

"True."

Going back to looking out the window, he spoke again.

"So what does she do when y'all ain't home though?"

"She keeps herself busy and if she gotta go somewhere, I drop her off and she calls me when she's ready."

"Nigga y'all sound like an old married couple."

Trying my best not too, I laughed with Terrence. He didn't lie, the way we behaved it was as though we were a couple and that was because of how comfortable we were with each other.

"Man you a fool." I shook my head.

"I'm just saying. I'm sure she got the house right too."

"Man, she went full Christmas on a nigga, decorating and shit, but Ion mind. With it just being us at least we'll be feeling the spirit."

"Just y'all?"

"Yeah. Me, her and Trav."

"Ah okay."

"Yeah but at the same time too, I don't mind."

"Of course you don't. You get to play house with your lil girlfriend." He joked.

Pulling into the parking of the studio, we found a park and got out. Making my way into the building, I took a deep breath and calmed myself. As I was about to enter the studio, my phone rang.

"Wassup ma?"

"Hey, sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to take a nap, in case you come calling like you did yesterday."

"Aight." I laughed.

"Yeah so you won't have another panic attack." She joked.

"I didn't have a panic attack. The place was dead quiet and I was calling but you didn't answer okay."

"Okay Aug." She continued laughing.

"Bruh, just go sleep or whatever."

"Mhmm. Enjoy your interview."