20

Chrysta

"Which one you think baybeh?"

Giving Aug my attention, he stood holding up possible clothing options for his final show tonight. Trying hard not to let my eyes close, the sleep was coming in strong.

"Umm." I paused and got up. "This shirt with these pants and this coat. It's so cold tonight so this will keep you warm." I smiled at him. "And those yeezy boots."

"Perfect." He smirked then kissed me. "You know what you're gonna be wearing?"

"Nope, but it will be something simple. Will y'all be going out after?"

"Ion know yet but you don't have to if you don't want to."

"It's not that I don't want too. It's if I'll have the energy to go." I chuckled. "I don't want you missing out on my account."

"I understand and I appreciate that."

"Thanks."

"Come here."

Taking my hand, he led me over to the bed. Sitting, he then sat me on his lap. Placing his hand on my belly, he gently caressed it. Feeling so relaxed, I just laid my head on his shoulder.

"How you been feeling? Aside from tired." He chuckled.

"Good. I haven't felt nauseated in a while, so that's good."

"You've been taking your gravol?"

"I haven't had too."

"Aight, well that's good."

As we sat there quietly, his phone began to ring. Sighing, he shifted me a bit as he leaned and got it from his pocket.

"Gimme a minute ma." He said as I got up, allowing him to get up.

Laying on the bed, my body became relaxed again, this time the sleep was coming strong. Just as my eyelids gave up on the fight, the sound of Aug's voice was heard.

"What's wrong?"

"That was my manager."

"Mhmm."

"I have one more show to do."

"Where?"

"Dubai. From here we catch a flight to head there but the show is in two nights."

"Oh."

"Would you be able to stay?"

"I don't know babe. I'll see what can be done."

"Okay. You can go ahead and take a nap." He smiled. "I'll be in the front watching tv."

"Oh!"

"What?"

"I was hoping you'd come lay with me."

"You know I won't say no to that."

Getting back into bed, I watched as he got out of his tshirt and pants, staying in a shorts and his socks.

"You want the defuser?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and put in the lavender oil."

Setting it up then turning it on, he came and laid next to me. Exhaling as his body relaxed, we moved closer to each other and cuddled.

"I got a confession." He spoke while playing with my fingers. "This is the most relaxed I've felt in a long time. You being out here with me, making sure I get some rest, us meditating, that shit been keeping me straight."

"That's great babe."

"And the crazy thing about it, I don't ever feel hesitant about it. Like I'm just open to it all."