70

Chrysta

"Just give me a minute."

Getting my phone out, I unlocked it and pressed Aug's contact on FaceTime. Initially we were going to wait till he gets back for him to see the finish product, but personally, I couldn't wait.

"Yeah love? Everything aight?"

"Yes babe. I wanted to do the walk through with you."

"Oh. Okay, okay." He nodded. "Gimme a second."

Waiting as he did whatever it was, he eventually came back into view. Letting the contractor know we were ready, we began. Starting from the living room area, I was completely blown away by how it looked.

"So as requested, we did a complete open plan where the kitchen is accessible easily, incorporating the sliding doors to give the room natural light as you envisioned

"So as requested, we did a complete open plan where the kitchen is accessible easily, incorporating the sliding doors to give the room natural light as you envisioned."

"Oh wow." Was all I could have said. "Babe are you seeing this?"

"I am."

"There's a door way for the kitchen so you don't have to walk all this way. The furniture came in a great time too so we were able to position and shift things around to get a great setup."

"Thank you." I smiled.

Walking over to the dining table then kitchen, I was in complete awe by how beautiful my home looked.

"Next we have three bedroom. Two on this side and one to the back. We kept the work that was done prior, just changed the paint up a bit to match everything and also put in the closet space as requested."

Entering the first bedroom in the hallway, I was pleased with the finished look. In keeping with the soft grey and white theme, I just wanted everything to feel light and comfortable. Moving onto the other room and the shared bathroom, I nodded in approval.

"Now the master bedroom. As you can see, with it in this position we were able to maximize on space. You have a door that leads to the backyard as well and your full bathroom and walk in closet."

"I'm in love."

Glancing at Aug, he seemed so engrossed into what was being shown.

"We left all the works done on the bathrooms as is."

"What's that?"

Looking at a wooden flooring close to the back fence, I was confused.

"At the request of your husband."

When he said that, I looked at him instantly.

"We put the pool running slightly off the back fence so you still have yard space. What you're looking at is the cover."

Taking a remote from his pocket, he pressed a button, unveiling the pool.