22

August

"Is she still upset with you?"

"I don't think so. She's been normal with me since so I guess not."

"Have y'all even spoken about it?"

"Nah. What do you want me to say again?"

"You don't have to talk directly about it, but get her to express her feelings. At the end of the day, you were in the wrong. I'm always telling you about snooping."

"I know, I know."

"Yet you still do it."

"I mean it's not finished so she can still surprise me with it."

"It's not the same."

"Yeah." I sighed. "But I'll talk to her."

"Please do. I don't want y'all stressing out my nephew before he gets here."

"Whatever Cha." I chuckled. "How's everything on your end?"

"Good." She nodded. "Everything is good as can be."

"Nice. How have my girls been doing, behaving I hope.?"

"They've been great, even Chay. She really did a three sixty with her behaviour."

"That's my girl." I smiled.

"We're supposed to be heading to Houston in two weeks too. Momma's been asking for them."

"Ah okay." I nodded.

"You two still in an awkward space?"

"Something like that."

"You know she means well."

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"You know she loves you and is proud of you Aug, so don't even stress."

"I know and I'm not."

"Good. Now go get ready for your appointment."

"Okay." I laughed.

"How are you getting there?"

"Chrys's brother is picking me up then we're going for her."

"Okay. Well y'all just be safe."

"Thanks, we will and you too."

Ending the call, I laid back in bed and stared at the ceiling. It's been a week and I must admit, this has been the most relaxing week I've had in a long time. Aside from the few times I've awaken when Chrysta woke up due to nausea, my sleep pattern was coming back to somewhat normal state.

Aside from me getting rest, seeing Chrysta in her element was interesting. The generally had a pattern and even pregnant, she made the most of it. There had been some mornings where I could tell she didn't want to go but she pushed through despite how she felt. Somehow, she would manage to get up without waking me, organize herself and sort me out before leaving for work and that was when she would wake me, to say she's leaving.

Shaken out of my thoughts by my phone vibrating on my chest, I smiled when I saw her name on the notification.

Chrys💕: Hey babe, let me know when you're leaving so I can start packing up.- 12:35pm.

: I got you love.- 12:37pm.

Opening Twitter, I checked through my mentions to see what was happening. The whole kiss scenario had died down completely and I was happy about that. Having to answer questions on it over and over was frustrating till I eventually made it known not to ask about it.