93

Chrysta

"How are you feeling love?"

"Surprisingly good." I laughed.

Getting ready to head out to my birthday dinner, I was at the end of the first trimester and I must admit, it's been going good. There were its rough points though. Being three months pregnant with a now five month old, who was very active and alert has been something but overall, I'm managing.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you my love."

Turning in his arms, I tiptoed and kissed him. After our exchange of affection, we finished getting ready, we then made our way downstairs to our children. Surprising me with a trip to Hawaii for my birthday, I don't know who was loving it more, him or our children.

"I'm thinking we should tell Aug tonight about the baby."

"I was going to suggest the same too."

"Okay great." I smiled as we stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yungin, you ready?" August called him.

"Yeah dad." He answered as we entered.

Picking up Celeste, he came to us as I got her bag. Heading out of our rental, I locked up while August got them settled in the car. Once I was in, we left. Overall my birthday was just how I wanted to spend it. We did some light activities, had lunch on the beach and then came back and napped.

"Dad, are we traveling this summer?"

Glancing at me, I gave him a slight shrug.

"Hopefully."

"Okay."

Taking a turn off after driving for twenty minutes straight, we came up to a beautifully lit restaurant that was busy but so relaxed. Pulling up to the front, the valet came and helped me out while Aug got our children. Handing over the keys, he left to park while we greeted the host and were seated in a slightly bit more secluded area.

"Don't worry, you can still see the show from here." August grinned.

"Good." I laughed lightly as we looked over the menu.

Ordering the drinks for the table, our waitress left to put it in while we decided on what to eat.

"Can I get pasta?"

"You could have anything you want love." I affectionately rubbed his hair.

Ready to make our order, I called the waitress over and we each told her what we wanted and she obliged.

"Aug?" I called him.

"Yo." He looked at me.

"We have some news to share with you."

"Good or bad?"

"We believe it's good news." August spoke.

"Okay, let me hear." He smiled.

"Mommy has a baby growing in her." He continued.

"I'm getting another sibling?" He perked up.

"Not really. Mommy is carry a baby for Uncle Kevin."

"Huh?"

Laughing at his confusion, I took over from my husband.

"Okay, so let me explain." I smiled. "Before aunty Alana passed away, she left behind a gift for uncle Kevin. She wanted him to have a part of her still but with this gift, he needed extra help."