77

Chrysta

"I don't want to go!"

Making my way from our room to our sons' room, as I entered, he sat on Aug's lap crying. Finally revealing to him that I wouldn't be going to Houston, our son didn't take it well.

"I want mommy with me." He cried more. "I'm not going!"

Trying to comfort him, Aug looked at me. All week I've been saying let us tell him and he kept putting it off. Now when they are set to be in the airport in the next couple of hours, he decides to tell him.

"August?" I called.

As they both looked at me, I opened my arms for my son. Getting up and coming over to me, I sat and allowed him to sit in my lap while his father turned around.

"Stop crying bub." I wiped his face. "I know you want me to come with you but mommy can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, with your baby sis due to come soon, mommy can't fly on planes until."

"Then we stay home please. I want to be with the both of you."

"I understand bub, I do, but mommy wants you to go and be with your cousins and have fun. Auntie Cha Cha is already excited because she hasn't seen you in so long."

"Yeah son. Plus maw misses you." Aug added.

Taking a couple breaths, he finally calmed down and agreed. As much as it hurt to see him so emotional, and though his grandmother still believes we weren't coming, I did want him to go. Hugging and kissing him on his forehead, he got up allowing me to stand. Rubbing my belly, he gained movement from his sister which made both of us smile.

"Go wash up and come eat." I instructed him.

"Yes mommy." He walked off.

"What about me?" Aug smirked and licked his lips.

"Yuh hungry daddy?" I asked seductively.

"For you? Always."

Wrapping his arms around my waist, using the tip of his tongue he licked my lips. Feeling an instant chill run through my body, we both smiled.

"Let me go get him sorted out and then I'm all yours." I gently pecked his lips.

"Do ya thing."

Walking off, he spanked me. Looking back and smiling, he sent me an air kiss before I walked out. Making my way to the kitchen, I got a bowl and served my son's lunch. Entering the kitchen, I gave it to him as he got himself something to drink.

"Wash up when you're finished, daddy and I are upstairs."

"Okay." He answered as he made his way into the family room.

As I entered our bedroom, Aug was already sitting up in bed waiting on me. Licking his lips as he stared at me, I locked the door behind me. Stripping right on the spot, the way he smirked made me melt. Smiling, I glanced down at my body, something I shouldn't have done.

"Don't do that." He said instantly. "Get out of your head." He got up and approached me.

"I'm so big." My mood had changed.

"Nope, no ya not." He hugged me. "You're carrying our daughter and you look amazing."

"How can you say that looking at me?" I fought the tears.

"Because it's the truth. Pregnant or not, I love you." He kissed me, wiping away my tears. "All of you." He caressed my body.

Leading me over to our bed as we kissed, August was gentle as always. Despite my emotional moment, I welcomed the intimacy.