59

August

"Oh fuck. Mmmm."

Smirking as Chrysta moaned while I continued giving her slow and steady strokes, we were going at it for the third time. Waking me up, expressing she needed me, I complied with willingness.

"Right there babe." She managed to say.

Pushing her legs back, as I felt myself about to climax, I'm buried my hips into her as I released deep in her. Rubbing her clit, she then climaxed. Leaning in, I kissed her on her forehead then lips, gaining a smile from her.

"Good now?"

"Yes." She said with a nod.

"Good girl."

Easing my way out of her, I got up and went into the bathroom. Getting a wash cloth, I wet it with some warm water. About to head back out, she came in and sat on the toilet.

"You tryna let out my babies?" I chuckled.

"Ass." She laughed.

"Just got some." I smirked and kissed her on her cheek. "Here you go." I then handed her the wash cloth.

"Thank you babe."

"You good?"

"Mhmm." She nodded.

"Don't stress it. Aight. I'm gonna miss y'all too."

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled. With her vacation coming to an end, she'll be heading back home while I hit the road.

"It's just us here, we're going to make the most of our time okay?"

"Okay."

Leaving her to clean up, I went and got into bed till she joined me shortly after. Since my mother and sisters left, the house felt light and at ease. It was crazy how my mother was being stubborn and holding whatever she had in her head. Turning the light off in the bathroom, she came out and got in besides me.

"Climb up."

Doing as she was told, she climbed on top of me. Relaxing her body, I caressed her lower body and sang lightly to her. Not to long after, the sound of light snores were coming from her.

"Sweet dreams baybeh."

**********

"What's going on?"

Looking in the direction of her voice, I smiled as she looked at me and pointed at the bags on the floor.

"We are going on a little trip." I approached her.

Laughing out at the sight of our son hanging on my chest, I ignored her. Taking her hand, I led her to the table for breakfast.

"Why do you have him hanging like that?"

"Because our son who thinks he's a grown man, refused to go in his carrier."

Placing our plates down, as I was about to pour her some juice, she stopped me.

"Sit." She instructed then proceeded to pour the juice for the both of us. Holding hands, we blessed our food before eating. "So where are we going babe?"

"It's a surprise."

"Aug?" She fussed.

"Look at your momma, can't stand surprises." I laughed.

"Babe?" She called as she ate.

"We're going where we should have went from the beginning."

"Hmm?"