49

Chrysta

"This place is so beautiful

"This place is so beautiful. Just look at that view. Aug are you seeing this?"

"I am momma." He laughed and shook his head.

Walking around the villa, I was pleasantly surprised and equally happy. Taking my son from my mother, we made our way to the bedrooms. Taking the master room of course, I was appreciative of the fact that the bedroom next to ours had a crib.

"Babe?"

"Yo!" Aug turned around.

"Can you get out the sheet and stuff I packed for him. I want to put it in the crib."

"I got you."

Doing as I asked, he took out the stuff and fixed up the crib for me though I said I would have done it. Reentering our room, handing me one of his plush toys, I gave it to our son who was more than happy to have it. Sitting in the seating area within the our room, I observed Aug's movements as he packed away our things. Removing his t-shirt, I couldn't help but smile.

"Careful I burst into flames from all that staring ya doing

"Careful I burst into flames from all that staring ya doing."

"God not going to punish me like that."

Laughing, he looked back at me. Approaching me, he took our son from me and left the room. Sitting there confused, as I decided to get up, he came back, minus the baby, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Where you want it? Bed, couch, balcony, tub? Tell daddy." He kissed on my neck as he swayed me.

"Tub but not right now." I turned in his arms.

"Okay." He nodded. "What you want to do then?"

"I want to close up all the curtains in here. Turn the air conditioning down, light some candles, take a nice shower with my man and then the both of us decompress from everything."

"Meditation?" He smirked.

"Not really meditation but just to unwind and realign. Our son is in good hands and before he summons us, I just want some us time, minus sex."