51

Chrysta

"Play that one for me."

Pointing at the song I was asking for, when he pressed play, I smiled at how he instantly began to move. Randomly pausing it, I watched as he got up and we into the closet then came back.

"What are you doing?" I tried not to laugh.

"This was one of my favorite beats." He said as he set up his phone.

"Babe, don't."

"What?"

"Aug."

"Hush and restart the song for me."

Shaking my head, I pressed play and watched as he got into the frame. Swaying and moving around to the beat, I folded my lips, trying not to laugh. When the drums came in, he mimicked it in his hand movements.

 When the drums came in, he mimicked it in his hand movements

Staring at him, I couldn't help but smile. Regardless of his moves, the pure joy on his face was everything.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

Grabbing my hand, he pulled me up. Dancing with him, we were enjoying the alone time we were having.

It was now two in the afternoon and our mothers been out most of the day with our son. As much as I missed him, I was appreciative of the time I was having, especially with Aug.

"I'm hungry. You hungry?"

"I got you babe." I smiled. "I've been craving Mac'n Cheese all day."

"And you're just now saying."

"What?" I laughed as we made our way into the kitchen. "Between us being wrapped up half the day and then you sharing your music catalogue, I just didn't say till now."

"Mhmm. How you gonna make it?"

"Baking it and well probably add shrimp or chicken."

"Shrimp. I love how your shrimp taste."

"Thank you."

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did, but go ahead." I smirked.

"You play too much." We both laughed. "But um. Do you see yourself migrating if things get more serious between us?"

"Do you?"

"Do I what?"

"See me migrating?"

"I honestly don't know." He chuckled. "I know this, well Trinidad is your home and you love to travel, so I honestly don't know."

"Well, to answer your question, I do see myself migrating. However, it's not anytime soon."

"I respect that."