73

August

"Baybeh?"

"Baybeh?"

Walking around, looking for Chrysta, I knew there wasn't far she could have went. Walking out to the back of our villa, I saw her sitting on her mat with our son sitting between her legs. Getting my phone, I recorded the bonding moment they were having as she taught him meditation.

Deciding on giving them their time alone, I went back inside and decided to get lunch started for us. We've been in Colombia three days now, and the peace where we were staying was worth it.

Nestled in the hills, surrounded by green trees, fresh air and a variety of birds, to say Chrysta was happy was an understatement. Where our son was concerned, I could tell, he was going to be like his mother, loving being in nature.

Standing by the counter, I couldn't help but rewatch the video of the both of them that I had just taken. Sending it to his godparents, I laughed at the responses.

ChaCha: My little man looks soooo peaceful😍- 10:45am

Smiling, she was right. Watching the video again, I went ahead and posted it to my instagram, captioning it 'Walking out to this sight while on vacation, solidifies the fact that the right person brought my legacy into this world. Mommy and me yoga session in play. We stay grounded over here.'

"Hey babe."

Putting my attention on the door way, Chrys came walking in with our son in her arms. Sharing a kiss, we both smiled.

"Lunch?"

"Yeah. You had anything specific in mind?"

"No no. I'm fine with anything."

"Alright. Well Chef Alsina bout to do his thang." I smirked

"Ouuu. We bout to eat good love." She kissed our son.

"Always." I blew her a kiss.

"I know." She smiled as she walked off. "I'm gonna get him cleaned up. He let out a fart while we were stretching and it was wet." She scrunched up her face.

"Eww, stinky boy." I scrunched up mine in his face. "He got that farting from yo ass."

"Oh hush." She fanned me off as I laughed.

Getting back to prepping and cooking, while enjoying the music playing, in the midst of it, my phone rang. Seeing it was my mother, I answered. I was trying my best to be cordial and respectful as Chrysta kept telling me to be because in her words, she is my mother at the end of the day.

"Helluh?"

"Hey son, how things?"

"Peaceful." I admitted.

"Well I saw that." She laughed. "He looked so adorable doing his stretches."

"Mhmm." I hummed. "Everything good?"