88

August

"August?!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes momma!"

Rolling my eyes at the fact that they both responded together, I laughed to myself as I looked up the stairs. Both making their presence known, I addressed our son, directing him to come clean up his things downstairs. As he agreed before running off, just when my husband was about to leave, I stopped him.

"I have something for you to do as well."

"What's that?"

Smirking, I dropped in a squat and bounced up and down twice before standing up straight.

"Well shit, I'm coming too." He said excitedly.

Running off as he ran down the stairs, he caught me as I tried to enter my crafting room. Pressed up against the door, I looked up at him and blushed before he leaned in and kissed me. In that moment, we ended up in my craft room on the floor.

"Babe wait. Lock the door."

"Right." He got up quickly and locked it.

Getting back into position, he wasted no time pleasing me. This was going to be our first time since having our daughter and I was more than ready. Entering me, he paused and released a breath as his head hung down with his eyes closed.

Rocking his lower body, he made sure I felt every inch of him. Clenching my walls around his member, he gave me this look.

"Fuck it up." I whispered.

"Oh word?" He smirked.

Knowing that mischievous grin, I mentally prepared myself for what I asked for. Picking up his pace, he was doing me just right. Still in missionary, he sucked on my toes, increasing my arousal.

"I wanna hear that skin." He leaned in and said in my ear then sucked on my neck.

Switching positions, now on all fours, he got what he wanted.

"Throw it back." He instructed as he spanked me.

Doing as I was told, I gave him the performance he missed.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

Gripping my hips as he was completely in me, I knew what was to come. Taking over again, as he did his thing, I rubbed on myself. Soon after we climaxed together. Slumping over on me, I laid flat on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

"That was so good." I managed to say.

Easing out of me, we laid wrapped up in each other's arms.

"What you want?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"A new car, jewelry, birkin? Whatever you want, daddy gonna buy you." He kissed on me.

"Oh wow." I laughed.

"I'm deadass serious. That was one of the best we've had."

"Whatever you want to get me, I'll accept."

"Okay, bet."

As we both laughed, the sound of knocking caught our attention. Calling out to us, our son informed us that he was finish cleaning up. Telling him to go shower as we had airport run to make, he obliged.

"I'm so glad both our peoples are coming in at the same time."

"Me too."

"You ready for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow yes, later, no."

"Everything will be fine. Thankfully they'll be stay at a hotel."

"You know she's gonna have an attitude about that."