17

•Milan

We pulled up to this bar behind Lalani and Cam. I was still horny. The whole ride there, I was shifting in my seat. We parked, I looked at Zion and she was looking at me.

"You still horny, ain't it??" She asked

"Yeah..." I said

"We'll finish in the bathroom or something..." she said and I nodded

We got out, waited on them then we headed in. We went in, the waitress led us to the table, and he put his hand on my waist. I turned to push him off me but Zion had already had his hand in hers.

"Keep your hand to yourself before you don't have it..." she said through her teeth

His eyes widened as she let his hand go. She looked up at me.

"You alright baby??" She asked and I nodded

"That was sexy..." I said smiling with my bottom lip tucked under my teeth

"Get your horny ass to the table..." she said making me laugh

We walked to the table and sat down. Lalani and Cam was already seated on one side so we sat on the other side. A waiter came up to take our drinks. We all got different flavors of frozen margaritas. We were talking until they brung out our drinks. I put the menu up over my face just looking at everything they had. I felt Zion's hand on my thigh. I looked over at her and she was talking to Cam. She pushed my legs open and started rubbing me through my panties. I slid my panties to the side and placed her finger on my clit. She started rubbing it as I bit my lips. I started rubbing my pussy a bit faster against her finger making it flick my clit. My head fell back a bit as I felt myself bout to cum. Her finger felt so good. My legs opened a bit as I came. I let out a breath to compose my moan cuz she slid a finger in me. I scooted closer and her finger went deeper. From the side I see her smiling at me. Her fingers kept moving in me, I slightly threw my head back while biting my lips. She started wiggling in her fingers in me and I grabbed her wrist cuz I was on the urge of moaning her name. She continued and I came. She slid her finger outta me with a smile.

"What you getting??" She asked loudly before coming behind the menu

She slid her finger in her mouth then she grabbed my face and kissed me. She slid her tongue in my mouth and I taste myself. I lowly moaned in the kiss. She pulled away and chuckled. I pushed her away from me and she started laughing. I sat the menu down and started drinking my drink.

"This week is y'all's last week with each other, ain't it??" Cam asked

"Yeah..." Zion said

"What y'all gone do??" Cam said

"She loves me, she'll be back..." I said looking at her

"Girl please..." she said waving me off

I laughed.

"What you getting??" I asked her

"Maybe pasta..." she said

"I was thinking same thing..." I said

The waiter came back to our table to get our food order. My phone started buzzing. I picked it up to see it was Crystal and Red in the group chat.

RedRidinghood❤️: When are we doing another day out?

CrystalLight💕: I'm off next Friday

Me: I'm free too!

RedRidinghood❤️: I can get off so yeah.

Me: Well it's set. Meet at my house at 12:30. Nail shop, food, and whatever else.

CrytalLight💕: Okay.

RedRidinghood❤️: I'm down!!

I put my phone down, grabbed my drink, and drunk some more. We started talking about anything until the food came out. Once our food came out and we dug right in. We were laughing, joking and having a good time. They were so cool and cool to be around. After eating, Zion ordered some dessert and we both ate it. We paid, well she paid for us, and we left. She took me to get some more ice cream and we went home. We got home, I went to the room slid off that dress, put on my robe and went in the front room. I grabbed my ice cream and sat on the couch. After like 15 minutes, Zion came to the couch.

"What you doing??" She asked

"Nothing, what you doing??" I asked

"Just got done packing some of my stuff..." she said

"You ready to leave me already..." I said looking at her

"No, I'm just packing things I remember so I won't leave nothing behind..." she said and I nodded

I grabbed the remote but she put it back down and pulled me onto her lap. She pulled me down and pecked my lips twice.

"What you gone do when I leave??" She asked me

"I don't know. I'm used to you being here and messing with you so I don't know..." I said humping my shoulders as I sat up

"You gone miss me??" She asked

Duhh bitch!!

"No..." I said smiling

"Yeah right..." she said smiling

I took off her hat and hugged her.

"Imma miss you..." she said kissing neck

"You gone come see me??" I asked

"I still work here..." she said in a duhh tone
"You gone come see me??" She asked

"Of course..." I said while she was slipping her hand under my robe

"Let's watch a movie..." I said and she nodded

I sat up and grabbed the remote to put on in a movie.

"What you wanna watch??" I asked looking at her

"Whatever you pick..." she said

I scrolled for a bit then put it on Friday After Next. I got up and went to get the big blanket out the blanket basket I have. I turned around to see her sliding off her shirt and pants. She pulled me down to lay down first then she laid on me. I threw the blanket over us. We started watching tv. Within 45 minutes she was knocked out. I finished watched the rest of the movie then put it on Friday. I watched half of the movie and fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I raised up but I couldn't raise all the way up cuz Zion was on top of me.

"Zion..." I said

"Hmmm??" She asked

"Let me up..." I said

She lift up a bit and I slid from under her. By this time my phone had stopped ringing. I grabbed my phone out my purse on the island to see it was my mom calling. I sighed and closed my phone back up. I took it with me to get Zion up.

"Come on let's go get in the bed..." I said pulling the blanket off her

She stretched and yawned before getting up. She went into my room while I cut the tv off, folded the blanket, and put it back in the basket. I grabbed my phone and hers before I went in the room. I sat the phones on my night stand, took off the robe and got in bed. Zion pulled me to her and laid back on me. I told her to come up some, I pulled the cover back over us, and we went back to sleep.