74

*Milan

It was the next morning. Jade had took all my energy last night and this morning.

It was fun and it was amazing, but we both know it'll never happen again. I just don't wanna pull her into any of the bullshit my life consists of right now.

I was on my way out the door. I turned around and looked at her.

"I really had fun last night..." I said smiling

"I know you did, I've been tryna do that since I met you..." she said making me laugh

"I'll talk to you later..." I said about to walk off

"No hug??" She asked

I turned around and walked back to her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. We squeezed each other tightly. Her hands traveled to my ass. She squeezed it as she kissed on my neck. I moved back a lil. Her hand that was on my ass, she brung it up to my face, and turned me towards her . Soon as I was facing her, she smashed her lips into mine. It was tongue filled kiss with her hand around my neck. I was starting to pulled back but she squeezed my neck and pulled me in more. We continued and pulled when she was done.

"What I told you??" I asked smiling

"This our last time, I gotta give my all..." she said making me laugh

"See ya later Jade..." I said and she waved

"Text me and let me know you made it home..." she said

"I will..." I said before getting in my car

I started the car, put my seatbelt on, and headed home. After a while, I was pulling into the garage. I found a spot, cut my car off, and texted Jade. I got out the car, grabbed my dress from last night, and I headed in. Rode the elevator to my floor and got off. I unlocked my door and went in. I opened it and went in. I locked the door back and turned to Titus standing there looking at me.

FUCK!

"Where you been??" He asked

"I stayed with a friend, I didn't wanna drive drunk..." I said

"Milan don't lie to me..." he said

"I'm begin for real..." I said

"So you wasn't with that same dyke you was hugged up with at the club..." he said

"Titus she's a friend there isn't anything going on between us. I slept at her house cuz I was drunk..." I said

He started walking towards me and I backed up.

"Titus please..." I said after my back hit the wall

"Is this how you was begging that dyke..." he said and I shook my head

He cocked his hand back and punched me. I held my eye as he walked away. I ran to my room. I closed and locked the door.
___________

I opened my eyes and yawned. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I raised up and went to the bathroom. I got on the toilet and looked ahead.
I was hesitant to look in the mirror because I wasn't prepared to what I was going to see.

I got up and wiped myself. I turned around and turned the shower on. I turned towards the mirror and took a deep breath. I held my head up to see a black eye. I shook my head, put my hair up, stripped, and got in the shower. The hot water ran down my body, as I closed eyes and took a deep breath. Every droplet of hot water felt amazing. The water ran on me for like 25 minutes before I started bathing. I bathe, let the water run on me, and bathe again before getting out. I wrapped a towel around myself and did my facial hygiene and moisturized myself.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I went to my room, and put on some long sweats, boy shorts, and a cropped tank top. I grabbed my phone debating if I wanted to call Red, Crystal, or Lani. Or even my mom. I didn't want to make things worst for myself. Titus dared me to contact any of them. He made me tell them I needed time to myself so they won't be calling. I didn't want to make anything hard on myself so I decided not to do anything. I cut my tv on and found a movie to watch. I watched movies until like 2:30. I had gotten hungry. I tried to hold off as long as I could. My stomach is now growling and I needed to eat.

I got out of bed, unlocked my door, and headed to the kitchen. While walking to the kitchen Titus was sitting on the couch playing the game. I went into the fridge to find some to cook cuz I wasn't going out with my eye like this. I decided on cutting up potatoes to make fries and making homemade burgers. I was getting ingredients when I felt body heat behind me. I turned around to see Titus standing there. I backed into the counter while looking at him. He lifted his hand up and I closed my eyes preparing for the worst. I felt him rubbing my face. I slowly looked up at him. He was looking in my eyes.

Tears filled my eyes cuz this isn't the Titus I once knew. He would never hurt me or anyone for that matter. This was a totally different person. But this person I'm looking at is him now.

Tears fell from my eyes as he stared at me.

"Milan I didn't mean to do this to you. I don't wanna hurt you..." he said moving closer

The closer he came, more tears came, and the scarier I got. I didn't want anything to happen.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Milan I didn't mean it, I didn't..." he said still rubbing my face

I nodded.

I just wanted him away from me.

He let my face go, stared at me, and stepped back. I didn't wanna move, scared of what was coming next. I looked down, trying not to hold eye contact. After a few seconds, he walked out the kitchen. I turned and silently cried.

After like 3 minutes, I got myself together. I wiped my face with a wet paper towel, drunk some water, and started cooking.