107

*Milan
2 months later

These few months I've been wanting to become a model for brands and I finally got one. My photoshoot was in 2 days. It was very short notice so Zion couldn't take off. I really wanted her there but she had to work.

Matter fact everybody is busy. Lani and Cam is on a baecation. Of course Red and Crystal are working. Crystal is also a mom. Mom wanted to come, but I wanted her to stay with Melody. I was only gone be there for about 4 or 5 days. I was gone be okay by myself.

I had already packed cuz I leave early in the morning. Zion was at work and I was bored. I wanted to call her, but I didn't wanna bother her if she's busy. So, I decided to text her.

Me: You busy baby??

Before I could click off the text, she was FaceTiming me. I answered with a smile.

"I miss you..." I said soon as she answered

"I miss you too. I'm bout to come home in a while..."
"What you been doing??"

"Packing and been bored..."
"I wish you could go with me..." I said pouting and in a baby tone

"I know baby but I gotta work. I couldn't take off, but we'll celebrate when you get back..." she said with a small smile

"Okay..." I said softly

"Look, let me finish this lil shit up then I'm coming home..." she said

"Okay, I'm bout to hit the shower..." I said

"Okay, I love you..." she said

"I love you too baby..." I said before we hung up

I got up and got in the shower. While in the shower, I heard Zion call me name.

"SHOWER!!"'I yelled

A few seconds later, I heard footsteps coming into the bathroom. I peeled back the shower curtain and she was stripping outta her uniform. Once she stripped, she looked up, and smiled at me. I pulled it open so she could slid in. Soon as she got in, she pulled me to her, and wrapped my arms around. I snuggled my face into her neck.

"Hey..." she said

"Hi..." I said into her neck

We rocked side to side for while before I lifted up. She gently grabbed my face and kissed me twice. I pulled her forward so the water can run in both of us. We started bathing each other, rinsed off, then got out. We dried off and went to the room. I threw on a big shirt and some panties. She put on a wife beater and some briefs. We grabbed a blanket and went into the front so we can watch movies. We ended up ordering food and getting it delivered. Once the food came, we ate, and watched more movies. Once my food digested, I crawled over to Zion, and got in her lap facing her. She looked at me before pulling me in to a kiss.

__________________

I was sitting on Zion's lap naked, shaking, and outta breath. My face was buried into her neck as she kissed my shoulder and held me.

"You okay baby??" She asked

All I could do was nod my head. She rubbed my back until I calmed down. Once I did, I lifted up and kissed her. I could still taste myself on her lips. We pulled away, she got up, and laid me down. She lifted up. I shook my head and pulled her back down.

"I need to put some pants on..." she said looking at me

"No..." I said softly

She grabbed the covers and pulled it ova us. We were laying sideways and I had my arms and legs wrapped around her. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

______________

I woke up to my alarm going off.

"UGHHH..." I groaned

Zion reached over me, grabbed my phone, and cut the alarm off.

"Get up baby..." she said kissing my lips

"I don't wanna go no more..." I whined

She laughed a little.

"Come on, let's go shower..." she said rubbing my ass

I whined.

"I'll give you some head..." she said

I stop whining.

But I started back.

"I want you to come with me..." I said softly

"I know baby. But I have work..." she said
"I promise I'll come with you next time..."

She pecked my lips 3 times before pulling me out the bed and into the shower.

I ended up getting head, we bathe, then got out. Did our hygiene things while singing. We put on clothes and we headed out to the airport. We were holding each other's hands the whole ride. Once we made it to the airport, she put the car in park, and helped me get my bags out.

I looked at her and pouted. She smiled and pulled me to her.

"You'll be back before you know it..." she said before kissing my lips

"Imma miss you so much..." I said in a baby voice

"I know..." she said

I pushed her off me and she laughed.

"It's not funny..." I said grabbing my bags

"Come here baby..."
"I was joking..."

She grabbed my hand and turned me to her.

"I'm going to miss you too baby..." she said kissing neck
"And I can wait until you get back so I can eat your puss—..."

"Zion..." I said smiling

"I'm just telling you when you get back how imma fuc—..." I hit her arm and she laughed

"I gotta get going..." I said looking at her

She grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled away as she pulled me closer.

"I love you..." I said smiling at her

"I love you too..." I kissed her one last time and hugged her

I pulled away and grabbed my things.

"See ya later baby..." I said smiling

"See you later..." she said smiling and waving

I went inside the airport.