131

*Milan
NEXT DAY

This is our last night here and I honestly wasn't ready to go. But I know Zion had to get back to work. Melody cooked a good ass dinner. Once King went to sleep. They pulled out the wine and we got to sipping. Well, we were sipping Zion's ass was drinking it. She done had more cups than anybody at the damn table. I stopped her from drinking the wine cuz I know how she is when she gets past tipsy. She is ready to fuck.

I got up to go to the bathroom. I did what I needed, washed my hands, and came out. Zion had another cup of wine.

"Mom stop giving her that..." I said going to grab it but Zion beat me to it

"Milan why she can't drink more wine??" Mom asked

"Mom if you know what I know you'll stop giving it to her..." I said looking at her

She threw her hand up.

I looked at Zion her eyes were a bit low and they were a light shade of red.

"After this one, no more..." I said

"No more..." she said shaking her head and sipping out the glass

She finished hers and I drank the rest of mine. We got up.

"I need to get her showered and in bed so I can pack our bags. Goodnight..." I said

"Night sweetie..." Mom said and Melody wave

They were still at the table sipping.

I closed the door behind us and I felt Zion burning a hole in the back of my head. I cut the shower on so we could get in. She stripped and got in before me. I slipped right in behind her. She had her eyes closed as the water ran down her body. She turned around and she was hard. Standing at full attention. I looked up at her and seen she was horny.

"Zion..." I said

"Hmmm..." she answered

"Let's bathe..." I said

She nodded.

We were bathing and she hadn't said anything. But I could feel her watch my every movement. We rinsed off and got out. I grabbed the towel and she grabbed it from me. Before I could say anything her tongue was down my throat. I started kissing her back. We kissed until she pulled away. She dropped to her knees, spread my lips, and connected her mouth to me. I held her head as I bit my lips preventing myself from moaning. My other hand gripped the bathroom counter as she teased my clit.

"Shit baby..." I moaned very lowly

My legs lifted up a bit and she held it just like that. I was on the urge of cumming as she continued. My head fell back as I gripped her hair as I came. She grabbed my other leg as she put me on top of the bathroom counter. She opened my legs wide and licked her lips.

"Damn..." she said
"Hold your legs..."

"Baby..." I said

"Hold them..." she repeated herself

I did what she said. She slid two fingers into her mouth before pulling them out and sliding them into me.

"Fuck..." I moaned quietly

Her fingers moved slowly in me but they were so deep. I looked at her as she focused on her fingers in me. My head fell against the mirror with my mouth open. My back arched as I was close. She slid a finger from her free hand into her mouth and pulled it out. She moved it closer to me. Before I realized what she was doing it was too late. She slid that finger in my other hole and I let out a louder moan.

"Shhhh..." she said looking at me

She's never done that so it was a lil uncomfortable at first but it soon became pleasureful.

"You like that??" She asked

The fingers in my pussy went faster.

"Yessssss..." I said having mini spasms

My toes started curling up as I grabbed her arm.

"Please baby..." I moaned

She moved closer to my face.

"Let it out baby..." she said in my ear

My body lifted off the counter as I controlled my moans. My legs started to shake. I clawed her arm as I started squirting. She continued until I pulled her fingers outta me. She slid her finger out my butt and she smiled at me. She pulled me up and kissed me. She picked me up and carried me to the bed.

Letsssss just say I kept quiet long as I could, I have hickeys all over my body, and her back is fucked up.

_____________
NEXT MORNING

I woke up to Zion still on top of me and the smell of food. I shook her and she rolled off me. I laughed and hit her. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"How long have you been up??" I asked her

"For about 5 minutes. The smell of food woke me up..." she said

I stretched and I felt my legs.

"My legs sore..." I said looking at her

"It was the wine..." she said laughing

"It's not funny..." I said hitting her smiling
"Let's get up..."

We got up but I had to stand there for a while. My legs got right and I walked to the bathroom. Zion was peeing and I started brushing my teeth. We did all our hygiene then we took a quick shower. We put some clothes on and got the sheets off the bed cuzzzzzz yeah.

We threw the sheets away, I'm sure they didn't want them sheets. We left the room and went to the kitchen. King saw us and started kicking.

"Heyyyy..." I said going to him

"Wassup man..." Zion said

He was in his lil chair. Mom and Melody came out of the kitchen.

"Good Morning..." Zion and I said at the same time

"Morning..." Melody said smiling

"Good Morning..." Mom said looking at me

"What is it, Mom??" I asked

"You know..." she said

"I told you to stop giving her wine last night. I know what it does to her..." I said looking at her

Zion wasn't even looking up. Her cheeks were red.

"Y'all should've kept it down last night..." she said

Melody slapped her arm.

Zion's eyes were bout to pop out of her head.

"Mom we apologize. I didn't know that was going to transpire last night. We are sorry..." I said

I hit Zion's arm.

"Our bad..." Zion said

"Leave them kids alone. It ain't like you haven't done it before..." Melody said
"Now come help me bring the food out..."