104

*Zion

It's been a week and I can count on my 2 hands how many words Milan has said to me. She has been sleeping in the front room and all.

Anyways we were all invited to a lingerie party at Red's house, which was today. It was Saturday, I didn't work no more until Thursday. It started at 9 and it was currently 8 some. We were getting ready. Milan had a minty green 3 piece lingerie and I had a pair of short pants that matched hers with a wife beater. I had my locs braided to the back. Milan was in the bathroom and I went to see her in that lingerie and LORD!!

I was staring at her when she cleared her throat. I looked up at her and she was putting on her lipstick looking up at me.

"Do you have something I can put ova
myself??" She asked

"Yeah..." I said before going into the closet

I grabbed a black cardigan I had and I took it to her. She grabbed it and put it on the door as she fixed her hair. She had this new style and it was cute on her.

"What Zion??" She asked

"You look good..." I said looking at her through the mirror

"Mmmm, I bet..." she said walking off

I chuckled as my eyes followed her. Her ass was just moving. I licked my lips and shook my head.

She finished her finishing touches before putting on my cardigan.

"I'm ready..." she said looking at me

"You not bringing a purse??" I asked her

"No tonight, just my phone..." she said and I nodded

We headed out, I locked the door, we got in the car, and left. It took us a bit of a minute to get to Red's house. Once we got there, we got out and went in. We walked in and everybody was already here.

"HEYYY!!" Red yelled ova the music while coming towards us

"WASSUP!!" I yelled and Milan hugged her

She grabbed the cardigan off Milan and put it in the closet by the door.

"LETS GET SOME DRINKS..." she yelled

Milan and I followed her to the kitchen. That's were we seen the rest. Cameron was dancing on Lalani while she was tryna drink out her cup. Crystal and her man was dancing in the corner.

Red grabbed us a mixed drink and handed it to us.

"You look good..." Lalani said grabbing Milan's ass

Milan smiled and drunk more of her drink.

We were just standing the kitchen talking when we all ended up in the front room. Everybody was dancing and shit. Milan has people eyes on her all night. It was these 2 people who been watching her since we've been here. But I wasn't worried about them touching her tho.

Lalani went to the floor with other people and dragged Milan to the floor. They were dancing and having fun. After two songs a slow song came on. Milan and Lalani were dancing together before Cameron got up and start dancing with Lalani.

One of the 2 people that had been staring at her was a stud. While Milan grinding, the stud came behind her and touched her waist. Milan stood up straight and moved her hands off her waist. She said something to Milan then Milan said some to her. Milan looked straight at me and smirked. Milan started back dancing with her. I was staring the whole time waiting on the stud to make one wrong move. Her hand went into Milan inner thigh and gripped it. Her other hand was hold Milan waist as Milan grind against her. She turned Milan around, Milan wrapped her arm around her neck, smiling. She moved her hand down to Milan's ass and squeezed it. She slid her hand up Milan's body and it look like she was about to choke her. I knew Milan like to be choked.

I sat my drink down and went up to them. I grabbed Milan by her throat and turned her to me.

"Who the fuck you playing with??" I asked from between my teeth

"Move..." she trying to move my hand but I gripped her neck tighter but not enough to hurt her
"Zion get back..."

I let her neck go and grabbed her arm. I pulled her to the last bathroom on the hall. I pushed her in there and shut the door, leaving the light off. We could see cuz the moonlight was shining inside.

"ZION WHAT THE FU—..." I cut her off by grabbed her neck and kissing her

After a few seconds, she pushed me off her, and opened the door to walk out.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her back in. I closed the door and locked it this time. I brung her to me and kissed her again. I started kissing her aggressively so aggressive that she couldn't keep up. I push her away and turned her around. I cupped her ass as I seen her bite her lips. I gripped her waist and pulled her to me. She gripped the ends of the sink. I pulled her up and kissed behind her ear as I slid my tongue out and licked, sucked, and bit on her neck. She leaned more and more into me. I bit down on her neck as I pulled her bra down. I grabbed her titties and massaged them for a few before I started pinching and squeezing her nipples. I heard her soft moans over the music. She started grinding against me so I grabbed her neck at the back, pushed her down, and rubbed her ass while rubbing myself against her. She grabbed my pants and pulled me closer.

"Zion please..." she breath out

I grind against her some more as her grip on my pants tightened. I gripped her waist before slid my hand down her ass into her thongs at the back. I rubbed my finger against her and she pushed her ass against me to get in finger to go in her. I smacked her ass and shook my head looking at her in the mirror. I teased her clit as she started to moved to get more friction. I smacked her ass again.

"Stop..." I said in her ear

I kissed her ear before pushing my fingers in her. I heard her moan and she gripped the sink. I pulled her back on my fingers which made them go deeper. My fingers went at a slow pace which made her beg. Beg for me to go faster. I kept my pace and her legs start trembling. She was on her high and I slid my fingers out. She reached back grabbed my hand, slid my fingers in her mouth, and put my hands between her legs. She put my fingers on her clit and held them there as she started grinding on my fingers. I kept my hand right there as she went faster and faster. Her moans started to pick up. Before she could cum, I removed my hand.

She let out a sigh and turned to me.

"Baby pleaseee..." she whined while pulling me closer

I grabbed her, lifted up her a bit, and sat her at the edge of the sink. I lifted her left leg up and sat it on the end of the sink, so it could be opened. She looked as me and I slid fingers back in her. She threw her head back.

"Shit..." she moaned

My thumb rubbed her clit as my fingers penetrated her. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a tongue filled kiss. After a few, I pulled away from the kissed. I went deeper and faster in her. Her hand moved to the side of her. She knocked something glass over, it hit the floor and broke.

"Fuckkk..." she moaned as her back started to arch

She grabbed my arm and looked in my eyes with pleading eyes. She started to tighten around my fingers. Soon as she threw her head back, I slide my fingers outta her.

Her head snapped back down as she looked at me. I licked my fingers while looking at her.

"That'll teach you to don't play with me..." I said before walking out the bathroom back to the party

_________
After like 30 minutes, I haven't seen Milan. I went around looking for her and didn't see her nowhere. I went into the bathroom we were in and I still ain't see her. I decided to look at the tracker I had on her necklace but it said she was here. I followed it and it took me back to the bathroom. I cut the light on and it was sitting on the sink. Then the tracker on her phone was off.

I went to the front to ask have they seen her. I was told she left out the door pissed.

Before I left, I took out 100 dollars and gave it to Red.

"What this for??" She asked

"They last bathroom, we had an accident..." I said smiling

I left and headed home cuz that's prolly where she was.