134

*Zion

We made it home. Milan and I told everybody Goodnight and we went to the room. I flopped down on the bed and Milan pulled me right up.

"Shower cuz we smell like smoke..." she said

We stripped, she tied her hair up, and we got in the shower. Milan was under the water soaking her front side then she turned around. She looked up at me and narrowed her eyes.

"What??" I asked laughing a lil

"Why are you staring??" She asked

"Cuz I can look at what's mine..." I said

"Mmmm..." she said coming closer to me

"What you tryna do??" I asked

"I told you what I was tryna do at the airport..." she said biting her lips

She pecked my lips before pushing me in front of the water. We started bathing then after we got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed to my suitcase.

"You don't need any clothes..." Milan said as she locked the door and cut the light off

I nodded before flopping down in the center of the bed and laid back. I felt the bed dip and I felt her get on top of me.

"Take the towel off I wanna feel you..." she said

I took the towel off and threw it on the other side of the bed. She sat back down and adjusted herself. She leaned down and came closer to my face. She grabbed my face and turned my neck to the side. I felt her tongue lick up and down my neck, as her free hand played with my nipple. I bit my lip as she pulled my skin between her teeth. She licked her way to my ear. I nibbled on my ear lobe as she moved her other hand down to my titties. Her hand slid down my body and she grabbed my dick. She was feeling it as she continued sucking my neck and squeezing my nipple. I bit my lip.

I was already hard but now I was standing straight up. She touch my tip and slid my precum down my shaft as my mouth parted. She slowly went up and down. Soft moans came out.

"You like that??" She asked softly in my ear

I nodded as I enjoyed it.

"Tell me it feels good..." she said before kissing my ear

"Baby..." I moaned

"Tell me..." she said teasing my tip

A moan came out and I felt her smile against my neck.

"It feels so good baby..." I moaned

She lifted a bit and looked at me. She grabbed my dick and started kissing me. She started rubbing it on her clit. We moaned in each other's mouths. That shit felt sooo fucking good. I pulled away and my head fell back.

"Fuck baby..." I groaned

She went faster as her moans picked up. I wasn't far from busting.

"I'm bout to cum..." she moaned out

She continued rubbing my tip against her clit and we both came at the same time with loud moans.

She laid on me as we calmed down.

Once she calmed down, she got off the bed.

"Come to the end..." she said

I came to the end of the bed while looking at her. She leaned down and kissed me. Very sloppy, very passionate, and very tongue filled. She grabbed my neck and kissed me as she moaned in my mouth. She pulled away and looked at me with hooded eyes.

"You want me to put you in my mouth??" She asked with her hand still on my neck

"Yes..." I said against her lips

"Mmmm..." she said before pecking my lips

She got down on her knees and grabbed it. She took my tip into her mouth and her tongue wrapped around it. Her head slowly went down as she slid my whole length into her mouth.

"Shit..." I moaned looking down at her

She came back up and went back down. She started bobbing her head up and down as she pleased me. Moans and groans were coming outta me nonstop. She jerked me off as she sucked.

I was looking down at her as she looked at me as she sucked. My hips jerked making me go deeper. She let out a gag and I moaned at the sound. She went faster as my toes curled up. I put my hand on her head as I threw my back. It didn't take long cuz I was nutting in her mouth in no time.

She moaned as she swallowed it. She pulled me out and slowly jerked me as I calmed down.

"Put it back in your mouth..." I said looking at her

She slowly took it back into her mouth. I grabbed her head and started fucking her face. I moaned with my head thrown back and my mouth opened. I fucked her face until I bust. I thrusted once more to make sure she swallowed it all. She pulled me out of her mouth. I leaned down and kissed her. I reached down and squeezed her ass and pulled away.

"Come here..." I said softly

I grabbed her hand and helped her onto the bed. I laid back as I guided her up to my face.

"Sit..." I said looking up at her

She squatted down and sat on my face. She was so wet it was running down her thighs. I wasted no time. My tongue was pleasing her as she was on my face moaning out in pleasure.

"Baby..." she moaned out as I squeezed her ass

I felt her pulsing and I knew she was about to cum. I kept doing what I was doing and she was cumming with that soft moan/whimper she does that I love so much.

I didn't stop as I continued to eat her. She started holding my head as she started to fuck my face. She curses in pleasure as she continues. I felt her body stiffen and her legs started to close a bit. I touched her clit and she came undone and it ran out on my tongue.

I grabbed her back and pushed her down a bit. I bring hand under her ass and slid my fingers into her pussy.

"Yessss..." she moaned as she started grinding

With my free hand, I spread her cheeks as I pushed my finger deeper. I started going faster. She started grinding her clit in my tongue faster.

"Right there..." she moaned

I didn't move at all and she started to shake on my face.

"Shit..." she moaned softly while grabbing my arm

Her body shivered and she came.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I swallowed every drop

She moved off my face and sat on my chest as she caught her breath. Once she did, she moved down and laid on me. Her head was in my neck as her leg was thrown ova me.

I grabbed the cover and pulled it ova us. I kissed her forehead and we called it a night.