24

*Zion

After texting Milan, I was waiting her to get home. A hour later, I got a call from her.

"Hello..." I said

"Baby open the door..." she said and I heard the elevator ding

I hung up and got up to open the door. She came to the door looking me up and down. I grabbed her and pulled her into the house. I closed the door and walked in front of her. I dropped her shoes, purse, and phone on the floor. I looked up at her, she grabbed my face, and kissed the fuck outta me. I started kissing back. She moaned out before grabbing my neck and sliding her tongue in my mouth. She slid her hand down my body, back up, and started unbuttoning my shirt. She licked down to my neck and push my uniform shirt off. I bit my lips as her hands felt all over me. She started sucking harder on my neck. I moved back, grabbed her face, and made her look at me.

"I told you a week..." I said looking at her

"I don't care..." she said moving my hand

She pulled me back into a kiss. She reached her down and started fumbling with my belt. She undid it, unbutton my pants, and slid her hand inside my briefs. She felt on my dick and moaned in my mouth. Her moans is what turns me on. My dick started rising and she smiled into the kiss. Once she got me hard, she started getting on her knees. I pulled her back up.

"What are doing??" I asked

"You know what I'm doing..." she said

"You've never done that before..." I told her

"Let me..." she said smiling

She pecked my lips 3 times before going back down. Once she got on her knees, she grabbed my boxers and pants then slide them to my ankle. I was looking down at her as she grabbed my dick. She looked up at me as her tongue came out her mouth. She licked the tip as I parted my lips. She licked back up and wrapped her mouth around my tip.

"Fuck..." I groaned

She started going up and down my shaft. I threw my head back and curse in pleasure. She sucked on my tip as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. I felt her slid more of myself into her mouth. I felt her slob coat my dick. I looked down at her and bit my lip. I grabbed her hair and started slowly fucking her face. She moaned as my eyes closed. She started back jerking me as I fucked her face. I was so close to nutting. She moaned again and I nutted in her mouth. I pushed it further to make sure she swallowed everything. I slid out her mouth. Slob ran down her chin as she looked up at me. She looked back down at my dick, grabbed it, and took my tip back on her mouth. She licked and suck on my tip as she jerked me off. I fell back against the island as I moaned.

"Shit baby..." I moaned looking at her

She stuck my whole dick in her mouth before pulling it back out. She started going back and forth as her hand inch closer and closer to my balls. I gripped her hair again and started fucking her face. This time I was a lil faster then before. Her hand started massaging my balls. My eyes rolled back and I threw my head back groaning. I fucked her face harder as I nutted. Once I nutted, she tapped my thigh. I pulled her head back and pulled my dick outta her mouth. More slob ran down her chin. I leaned down, licked her chin, and tongue kissed her. I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her up to her feet.

Once she was standing, I picked her up, and took her to the front. I laid her on the couch as we continued kissing. I lifted up, got her outta that dress, and them thongs. Once I got her outta them clothes, I pulled her to the end of the couch, placed myself between her legs, and slid down in her. She was so wet that I slid right in. Her back arched off the couch and she moan. I groaned as I held onto her waist. I slowly slid in and out of her as she moaned.

"Faster..." she moaned

I gripped her waist tighter as I went faster and deeper. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned out my name.

"Damn..." I yelled as she tighten around me

She pulled me down by my sports bra and kissed me. She moaned in my mouth as she came. I pulled outta her as I came. She flipped us over so I was sitting on the couch. She lifted up and slid down on my dick while throwing her head back. I pulled her down into a kiss as she started riding me. She slid her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my neck. We moaned in each other mouth, because this intense kiss and the pleasure. She pulled away, but she was still closed to me. She slid her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit as she rode me. I was in her and was bout to bust. I lifted her up and came. She slid right back down and slid her fingers that she had on her clit in my mouth. She smiled at me as I sucked on her fingers. Once she slid them out, I grabbed her waist and started pounding her from under. Her head was in my neck as she let out all types of broken moans.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned
"You so deep..."

I continued and she lifted up. Her eyes rolled back as I smiled.

"Feels so good..." she said softly as she tighten around me

"I know baby. Cum from me..." I said in her ear

She came on me as she shook on my dick. Her shaking made me lifted her up and nut. I held her up as I laid back on the couch. I sat her on my face. Soon as my tongue attached to her pussy, she started moaning. Her clit was sensitive and I knew it. I held her down by her waist as I devoured her. She was hunch over the couch as I continued. She was cumming back to back to back. She was on my face shaking but I didn't give a damn. I continued until she begged me to stop. I let her off and she sat on my chest as she continued shaking and breathing hard. After she calmed down, we started kissing and we ended up fucking again. We went 4 rounds before we wore each other out. We was so exhausted, we ended up sleeping on the couch.