138

*Milan

Yesterday we were at the beach all day and it drained the hell outta me. I came home and went straight to sleep and I didn't wake up until this morning.

After breakfast, they went out to do something. When I say they I'm talm bout Zion, Cam, Red, and Miles.

I was sitting in the front with the others, but we ended up going into the rooms. I went to the shower. I let the water run down my body for a while before I started bathing. After my shower, I went into the room to cool off and moisturize my body. I put on a new cute pink lingerie set that I got. I went into the bathroom and put on a bit of makeup. Once I was done with my makeup, I freshened up my hair. As I was finishing my hair up, the door opened. I stuck my head out the door and saw Zion.

"Hey baby..." she said smiling

"Hi..." I said smiling also

I pulled my head back and curled the last piece of my bang. I unplugged the flat iron and cleaned around the sink. I put my makeup bag back into the drawer. Also, I put up everything else and put my dirty clothes up. I heard Zion on the phone while I was in the bathroom, but when I walked out she stopped talking. I looked up at her and she was looking at me with her mouth slightly open.

She cleared her throat.

"Hey, I'm going to have to call you later..."
"Yeah..."
"Okay, bye..."

She looked at me as she made her way ova.

"You so sexy baby..." she said grabbing me to come to her

"Thank you..." I said smiling

"You wore this for me??" She asked

"Maybe..." I said as her hand rubbed every inch of my body

"You just don't know what you do to me..." she said looking up at me

I lifted and pecked her lips twice.

"Show me..." I said smiling

"Lay on the bed..." she said

I did what was told. She took off her shirt and pants, leaving her in her briefs and sports bra. She climbed on top of me. She leaned down and we kissed slowly and passionately.

Let's just say after I had to nap for a few hours.
__________

I woke up and it was 5:45. I yawned and stretched. I felt the cold wind on my body. I pulled the cover back up and turned around. Soon as I turned around Zion walked into the room.

"Look who's up..." she said smiling

I smiled and shook my head.

"You should get up, we have dinner reservations at 8..." she said as she came to me

She sat down and I wrapped my body around hers.

"I'll get up in a minute..." I said burying my face in her stomach

"You tired??" She asked rubbing my ass

"No, just tryna get myself together before getting up..." I said

"I wore you out??" She asked

I looked at her and narrowed my eyes. She started laughing. I rolled my eyes at her while smiling.

I laid there for a few before getting up. I went into the bathroom. My hair was back fucked up and I just fixed it earlier. I threw my shower cap on and took a shower. Zion joined and we showered together. After showering, we went to our suitcases to see what we were going to put on. We got our clothes on and I went back to the bathroom. My makeup still looks good, but I freshened it up. After that, I fixed my hair again. I put my middle part back instead of the side part. Once I did that, I came out to see Zion sitting at the end of the bed on her phone.

"Ready to get dressed??" I asked her as I dropped the towel

I grabbed my thongs and slid them on. I turned around and she was staring at my body.

"Baby stop..." I said looking at her smiling

"You just..." she said shaking her head and rubbing her lip

I started giggling and blushing.

"I'm glad I'm the one that has you..." she said walking up to me

"Awww baby..." I said wrapping my arm around her neck

"I'm serious. The luck I got when I got you is crazy. You're mine..." she said wrapping her arm around my waist

"Yes, I'm yours..." I said smiling

"All mine..." she said softly before kissing me

I pulled her closer as she rubbed my body. I pulled back and smiled at her.

"I love you so much..." she said looking into my eyes

"I love you too baby..." I said hugging her tightly

She kissed my forehead before pulling away.

"Let's get dressed..." I said

Zion put on some music as we put on our clothes. Zion helped me fix my shirt and was tryna get it off me.

Every time I asked her to help me with a piece of clothing she is tryna get them off me. She's the horniest person I've encountered😂

Once we finished getting ready, we picked each other's smell for the night. I put her locs into a slick back. While she did her finishing touches I was looking at her through the mirror.

My baby is just so fine.

"What??" She asked smirking

"You sexy..." I said looking at her through the mirror

"Don't start..." she said making me chuckle

I went behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I pecked her neck twice before going back into the room. I grabbed my purse, her wallet, and our phones.

"Come on baby..." I said

She cut the bathroom and room lights off as we left out the room. We walked in as everyone else did the same.

"We all ready at the same..." Miles said surprisingly

"That's good. Let's go y'all..." Crystal said smiling while grabbing Miles's hand

" Crystal said smiling while grabbing Miles's hand

^Milan's outfit for the night