101

*Zion

Milan and I have been playing this back and forth game for the last 3 days. I'm sexually frustrated and she think it's a game. I can tell that she's sexually frustrated too but tryna act like she's not.

Today, we are going on a double date with Lalani and Cameron. Color is black. The dinner was at 8:30 tonight and it was 2. Milan and I were in bed watching tv. Well I was watching tv and Milan was sleep with her ass in the air. After a while, her phone started ringing. She stretched before she grabbed it off the night.

"Hello..." she said in her sleepy voice
"You good Mom..."
"Yeah..."
"Send me what y'all need and I'll bring it..."
"Love you too..."
"Bye..."

She hung up the phone and turned towards my way. Her eyes were close as she moved to where I was. She snuggled into me and put her head in my neck.

"What your mom need??" I asked

"Something's from the store. She didn't wanna leave Melody alone with the baby while she's still healing..." She said in my neck

I wrapped my arms around her and she threw her leg ova me. I decided to fuck with her. I slid my hand in her shorts and rubbed her ass. My hand lower and lower. Because her leg was over mine it was easy for me to slip my finger in her. I started rubbing on her clit. She moved her head from my neck and looked at me.

"What you d—..." before she could finish

I kissed her. She instantly kissed back. During that kiss she instantly started getting wet. I slid my finger down her slit and she softly moaned in my mouth. She pulled me closer as I felt her pulsing against my fingers. I slid my fingers in her and she threw her head back with a moan. I kissed her neck as I slid my fingers in and outta her. She quickly tighten around my fingers as she squeezed my shoulders. I can tell she really wanted this nut, but she wasn't having it. Before that wave came over her, I removed my fingers and she groaned cuz she knew. She looked down at me and I slid my fingers in my mouth. If looks can kill, I'll be dead. She raised her foot and kicked me in my dick. I screamed and grabbed myself .

"Asshole..." she said getting out the bed

I was holding my dick cuz wtf. She went in the bathroom while I'm sitting here in pain. She came out the bathroom and she was pissed. I could see it all over her face. After a while, I finally got up. She had put on clothes and came out the closet.

"Why you ain't tell me to start getting ready??" I asked looking at her

"Cuz I didn't remember inviting you..." she said going back into the bathroom

I went to my drawer to find me some short pants and a white tee. I put it on, slid on some white socks with my slides. I left my loc bonnet on and put moisturiser on my face. Milan walked in the bathroom and bent over to put her bonnet under the cabinet. While she was bent down, I grabbed her ass, and she pushed my hand off her.

"Oh so I can't touch you..." I said looking at her

"Hell nawl..." she said before walking out
"And if you coming you need to bring ya ass on..."

I cut the bathroom light off and we headed to the car. She got in the driver seat and I got on the passenger side. She started the car and drove out the driveway. She cut music up and I cut it down. She cut it back up and I cut it down. She stopped in the middle of the street and turn to look at me.

"Is there a problem??" She asked

"No..." I said

"Then why you touching my shit??" She asked

"Cuz your music was too loud..." I said

She started back driving without saying nothing else. We made it to the grocery store, she got out, and walked ahead of me. She was grabbing things her mom needed and ignoring everything I was saying.