141

*Zion

We were leaving the club, and Milan was ready to rip my clothes off. I had to keep her hands locked up cuz she was on one.

We finally made it home and she dragged me to the room by my pants. Once we got to the room, she threw her purse and kicked her shoes off. She grabbed my face and kissed me sloppily. She closed the door as our bodies moved backward. My back hit the door and I heard her lock it. I slid my hand down her side and pushed her jeans past her hip making them fall to the floor. She stepped outta her jeans as she pulled away and pulled my shirt off. I grabbed her ass and pulled her back to me. I picked up her as she slid her tongue back into my mouth. I unzipped her corset and let it fall to the floor before laying her down on the bed. I grabbed her face as I tried to pull away from the kiss but she wasn't letting me.

I finally pulled away and looked down at her.

"Zion please..." she begged

I looked down and saw she had nipple rings in today. I opened my mouth and took her nipples into my mouth. She moaned out and arched her back a bit. It's like when she has her nipple rings in her nipples are more sensitive.

Her nipples became hard and more sensitive. So sensitive that she pushed her head away. I moved to the other one and flattened out my tongue. She was squirming and moaning out. I bit down slightly.

"oh fuck..." she moaned

I pulled away and she let out a breath. I licked down her body until I made it to the top of her thongs. I lifted her legs and spread them. She was soaking and I could see it through her thongs.

I licked her through her thongs. Her back arched as her breath quickened. To tease her, I started eating her through the thongs. She was grinding against my mouth as I continued teasing.

"Take this shit off..." she said impatiently

I chuckled before pulling them off her. She opened her legs and looked at me. I bit my lips as I took her clit into my mouth. Her mouth opened as she stared at me. Her head slowly fell back as I devoured her. My baby was above me moaning like crazy. Her legs started to close and I knew she was close. I kept eating her and her body raised as she came.

I slipped 3 fingers into her and she gasped gripping the sheet. Her moans and wetness boomed through the whole room. I opened my mouth and took her clit back into it. The way she was cursing I can't tell everything was feeling so good to her. I curled my fingers inside of her.

"What the fuck!!" She moaned

Her knuckles were turning white from how tight she was gripping the sheets. Her waist raised as her moan got caught in her throat. Her body started shaking. She started pulsing, I pulled away and she squirted dead in my face. I bit my lips as I continued to fucked get with my curled fingers. I knew I was hitting her spot cuz how her body was reacting everything time I went deep.

"Ohh Zion..." she moaned as her toes curled up

She was so tight around my fingers.

"Cum baby..." I said

Her body stiffened and she squirted again. I continued until she pushed me off with her feet. I gave her a few seconds to calm down before opening her legs back. Her juice was running down the bed. I bit my lip as slowly rubbed her clit. Soft moans were coming from her. I slid my finger down to her slit and pushed a finger in. Her back arched and I slid my finger out. I pushed her legs wide so I could see everything. I started licking her up as she held my head. I lifted and rubbed my finger in her wetness. I slid my finger down to her ass and pushed it in.