178

*Milan

I rubbed her gooch and she jerked and then looked at me.

"Can I continue??" I asked looking at her

She nodded.

I continued rubbing it making her moan with her head thrown back. I smiled as I watched her react. I bit my lip as I went faster.

"Fuck baby..." she moaned gripping the island's top
"Don't stop..."

I slid her back into my mouth. I sucked her as I rubbed. She was a moaning mess. I felt her pulsing in my mouth.

"What the fuck..." she breath out

Her hip jerk making her go deeper. She jerked again making me gag. She started shaking as she emptied herself in my mouth. I moaned as I swallowed it. I grabbed her calves as I slid her out my mouth. She was breathing heavily while looking at me. She leaned down.

"You liked that??" I asked smiling

"Yeah..." she said before kissing me sloppily

She picked me up and sat me back on the island. She laid me down and pulled me down so my ass was hanging off. She positioned herself and slid in while looking at me. I moaned out arching my back. She had a grip on my waist as she fucked me deep. She didn't even waste no time fucking me hard and deep.

"Baby..." I moaned

"Hmmm..." she hummed looking at me

My mouth opened to say slow down but it got caught in my throat as I started cumming. She continued fucking me.

"Fuckkkk!!" I moaned with my eyes closed

I felt it in my stomach.

"Baby, ah!!" I moaned pushing on her stomach
"Slow down.."

She slowed down as my back arched. Her eyes closed as she bit her lips. We both were on the urge.

"Cum with me baby..." she said fucking me faster

I pushed on her chest as she continued. I clawed her chest as we both came. She continued fucking me. She watched her dick go in and outta with a smile. I grabbed her neck pulling her to me.

"You like the way I'm fucking you??" She asked

I nodded with my mouth open. My body arched against hers.

"You don't gotta wait for me..."
"Cum on my dick baby..." she moaned

I held her close as I came. She went in me 2 more times before nutting in me. She stayed in me as she laid against me.

She lifted and slid outta me. She picked me up and we went to the front room. She sat on the couch and sat me on her lap. I smiled as I slid up and slid back down on her dick. She grabbed my waist as I started riding her.

"Fuck I missed you..." she said looking into my eyes

"Shut up..." I moaned before kissing her

We moaned in each other's mouths as I slowly rode her. Her head fell back on the couch as I watched her.

"You feel so good..." she moaned

I put my hand behind her head on the couch. I went harder throwing my head back.

"Fuck..." we both moaned

She grabbed my waist tighter guiding me. She started hitting my G-spot making me scream out in pleasure. I came and she continued. My hands were gripping the couch as I started shaking.
She held me down on her dick as she nutted and I started squirting. We held each other close as we calmed down.

I lifted up and laid on the couch. She leaned down and kissed my body. She grabbed my face and kissed me slowly and passionately. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for not spending time with y'all and always working. I'm sorry for forgetting  Zaylin's half-birthday. I'm sorry for all I've done. Tomar, I wanna take y'all out just a day out with us. I wanna make it up to y'all..." she said looking into my eyes

"I thought you had to work..." I said looking at her

"I do, but I'm bout to call out..." she said

"Okay..." I said smiling

She kissed me. She went upstairs got her phone and came back down. She laid on the couch as I sat up. She called the chief number and put it on speaker. I grabbed her phone and put it at the end of the couch where her head was. I grabbed her pants and she grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing??" She asked

I was finna say something, but the chief answered. I moved her hand and slid her pants down. She was looking at me while talking on the phone.

"Sorry for calling you this early, I know it is almost time for me to come. But I'm not going to make it..." she said

I got on top of her and guided her to my entrance.

"And why can't you make it??" Chief asked

Zion was finna answer as I slid her inside of me. I bit my lip as Zion groaned.

"Family emergency..." Zion said watching me as I slid her in and outta me

I moaned in her ear as I felt her grow inside of me.

"Zion it's too late to call in. This is very unprofessional..." she says

"I understand..." she said before biting her lips as she swallowed her moan

I smiled as I watched her struggle.

"But, I can't dictate when a family emergency will occur..." Zion said before I started riding her faster

"Fuck..." she moaned softly

"Zion, I don't have anybody to cover your shift..." she said

Zion slid her thumb into my mouth. I felt her pulsing inside of me. We both were on edge.

"Chief I can't make it. I'm calling at least an hour ahead of my scheduled shift. You told us to at least do that and I am..." Zion said

Chief started talking but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I kissed her and we both moaned in each other mouth as we both came.

"Fuck..." I said

"Zion!!" We heard

"Yes Chief..." she said

"I'm going to let you off this time. But be—..." she said

I grabbed the phone.

"Thank you, Chief. Bye..." I said before hanging up

"You're something else..." she said making me smile

I kissed her before sliding her outta me. I got up and started walking. I was walking with a limp. I bit my lip and looked back at her seeing her smiling. I gave her a finger. She grabbed my robe, put the strawberries up, and we got in the shower.