149

*Zion
2 MONTHS LATER

Milan is officially 4 months and it has been a roller coaster. Her moon swings have been off the chain. Cravings are very weird. And hormones are through the roof. It's hard but I love every bit of it.

Currently, Milan was with Mona and Melody. They were taking her shopping a bit. They were going to get her nails and toes done. While they were gone I started putting up the stuff I'd bought to help my baby.

Things I bought were to make it easier for her. I bought 2 air purifiers, one for the room and one for the front. Those are the main places she's at in the house other than the kitchen😂

But also bought her a pregnancy pillow. What Terry said was very fucking true. When she's uncomfortable and can't sleep. I'm uncomfortable and can't sleep. So I got that to just help her be more comfortable.

Also, I bought her a mini fridge for her side of the bed. Just so she doesn't have to get up to go get the things she needs. I put water, juice, and some of her sparkling water in there. I also cut up some watermelon and strawberries, put them into Tupperware, and put them into the fridge. I got her a basket with healthy snacks. I try to get her to eat healthier and I have also been doing that with her. And lately dairy has been making her nauseous. We try to stay away from dairy. Unless she wants ice cream. Y'all know whatever she wants she gets. Once I got everything together, I started to clean up then I put up the air purifier. After doing that I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to get home.

After like an hour and a half, my phone started ringing. It was Mona.

"Hello..." I answered

"We're here and Milan is sleep..." she said

"I'm bout to come get her..." I said

I slid on my shoes and went outside. She was in the backseat knocked out.

"Y'all done wore my po baby out..." I said making them laugh

"She ate good and by the time we made it on this side of town she was asleep..." Mona said smiling at Milan

"Baby..." I said rubbing her belly

She had a lil pudge and it was so cute. I love it so much.

"Baby..." I said again

I kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Hey..." I said smiling

She gave me a sleepy smile.

She lifted her arms. I moved closer into her arms and she kissed me.

"You ready to go in and lay down??" I asked in her ear

"Yes..." she said softly before yawning

"See y'all later..." I said to Melody and Mona

"I gotta bring her things in..." Mona said

"Oh..." I said

"See ya later. We'll call later..." Melody said as I picked up Milan

"Okay..." I said before closing the door with my hip

I took Milan into the house. Melody put her things on the small couch. She left out, I closed the door with my feet and locked it. I took her to the room and laid her down. I started to take off her pants and bra cuz those are the 2 things that irritate her the most. I laid her on the pregnancy pillow and placed a blanket on top of her.

I went back into the front room. I cut on the tv. I was strolling tryna find a movie. But there were too many to choose from so I just cut the tv off. I laid out on the couch and was on my phone on TikTok. That was the last thing I remembered.