167

*Milan
6 WEEKS LATER

Zaylin and I 6 weeks are up. And it feels so good for us to finally be able to go outside. Other than us going to take him to the doctor we haven't been out. Zion went back to work 2 weeks ago and she wasn't ready. They let her off to be there for his 6 weeks' shots. But she had to go back to work after.

We were currently waiting for her to pull up. After like 6 minutes she pulled up. She came in.

"Good Morning baby..." she said smiling

"Good Morning..." I said standing up

I pulled her to me and hugged her.

"I have been missing you..." I said pouting

"I know baby..." she said kissing me
"But..."

She kissed me again.

"I have my 5 days off next week..." she said kissing me again
"And while the baby sleeps. I'm fucking you to sleep..."

She slid her tongue out and I took it in my mouth. Her tongue explored my mouth as her hand slid down to my ass. She gripped my ass and I moaned in her mouth. Our tongues collided as we kissed each other deeply. My hand went behind her head pulling her closer. She took my tongue into her mouth and pulled away then letting it go.

I bit my lips and looked up at her.

"You just don't know..." I said making her smile

She pecked my lip again before pulling away. She went to grab his seat and his diaper bag. We went out and locked the door. She put him in the truck, I buckled him in, and we headed to the doctor. It was 20 minutes away, but it was a bit of traffic so we made it in almost 30 minutes. We pulled up, got out, and headed in. We checked in and went to the waiting area. While we waited, he became fussy. Zion knew what that whining was for, she instantly picked him up and gave him his pacifier. He was looking at Zion as she rubbed his cheek talking to him.

I was so grateful to have this amazing family, that I love so much. They're both my everything and it's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I'm just so happy and blessed.

They finally called us to the back and we were put into a room. He was up and alert as he and Zion played. For his check, we removed his clothes and sat him on the lil bed. He wasn't having to get on that bed. He literally started crying.

"I don't think he like that..." I said picking him up

"Well I need him laid down so I can check him..." she said with a hint of attitude

"He keeps crying, I don't want him crying the whole time he's getting checked..." I said

"Baby try putting his pacifier in then laying him down..." Zion said

She gave me the pacifier and I put it in his mouth. I went to lay him down and he started crying again.

"Can I hold him while he gets his check up??" I asked picking back up

"No..." she said with even more attitude

I looked at Zion.

"Can we get another nurse please??" Zion asked

She got up, walked out, and slammed the door. That scared him.

"That's a stupid ass bitch..." Zion said

"Agreed..." I said sitting beside her

I gave him to her and we waited. After like 20 minutes, I got up and walked out. It was a nurse coming down the hall.

"Hey, I'm Milan. My son Zaylin Adams is in room 12, and we asked the nurse to get us another nurse. We don't know if she delivered the message..." I said to her