111

*Zion

When I got off the phone with Milan, I headed home. Once I got home, I took off my uniform and change into something comfortable. I had packed my bags last night so that was done, I grabbed my traveling hygiene things, and I ordered a Uber. By time, they go there I was ready to go. I put my suitcase and bag into the car and we headed out.

______
We made it to the airport right on time. Soon as I went through the plane was called. We started boarding and after a few, we took off. I was up for like a hour and a half before I dozed off.
________

I woke up, because of the turbulence when we were landing. Once we landed, we started to get off and head into the airport. I looked at her location and she was at a hotel like 25 minutes away. But while I waited on the Uber I got me some to snack on. I got a slice of pizza, a drink, and some chips. I was eating that when my Uber pulled up. I took the last bit of pizza before throwing the plate away and making my way to the car. He got out and helped with my bags. I thanked him and we headed to the hotel.

It didn't take us long cuz he was gliding throw traffic. I grabbed my things.

Me: What's your room number I'm sending something to you??

MySpoiledBrat🤎: 1084, what you got for me??

Me: You'll see when it comes baby

She kept texting me to tell her what it was. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my things. I got on the elevator and went to the 10 floor which was the top floor. I went up and the door opened. I grabbed my things and got off. I walked down the hall until I found the room.

Me: It's outside

After a few seconds, I heard the door unlocked then she opened it with her robe on. Her mouth opened. I smiled at her.

"Hey baby..." I said

She squealed and jumped on me.

"HEYYYY!!" she yelled and I laughed

"Shush..." I said hugging her

Her robe started to fall.

"Your robe coming off..." I said holding it

She grabbed it, pulled it up, and hugged me with a smile.

"I missed you baby..." I said hugging her

I had to grabbed my bags with her still on me. I sat them down by the door, closed the door with my feet, and hugged her. She lifted up, put her hand on my face, and kissed me.

"I thought you had to work all week??" She asked

"Terry helped me get off..." I said

"That was nice.." she said smiling

I looked at the bed and I seen her phone propped up.

"What was you doing??" I asked pointing to the phone

She looked behind her before turning back to me.

"I was recording a video for you..." she said softly

"What kind of video??" I asked

"You know what kind..." she said smiling

"You started it already??" I asked

She nodded while looking at me. I licked my lip and pecked her lips.

"Finish it..." I said

"How about we finish it..." she said

I walked to the bed and sat her down in front of the camera. I opened her legs and she was still wet. I looked on the bed and a vibrator was on the bed.

"Where you get that??" I asked

"I bought it while you was at work before I left..." she said looking at me as I picked it up

I pushed the button twice. I grabbed her ankles with one hand and pushed them up. I put the vibrator on her clit. She bit her lip while looking at me. I moved it down to her entrance and pushed it in a bit. She closed her eyes and her head fell back on the pillow.

"Baby..." she said moaned softly

"Yes..." I said pushed it deeper in her

"Please..." she moaned

I pushed it in her more and she gripped my arm. I moved the vibrator in and outta her slowly as she moaned. Her legs started to shake a lil.

"Look at that..." I said

This was the first time I seen her cream. She was a moaning mess as I went deeper but the same speed. Her started pulsing and she let out a deep moan as she came. I slid the the vibrator outta her and opened her legs. She started dripping.

"Damn..." she said softly

I leaned down and licked her up. She moaned and grabbed my head. She started fucking my face. I moved her hand as I slid my tongue down her slit and back up to her clit. I did that motion until she came. I cleaned her up and came up to her face. She kissed me and I slid my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as she tasted herself.

I pulled away and looked at her.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

____________
LATER AT NIGHT

I decided to take her out to celebrate her first photoshoot. I looked up restaurants and I found a 5 star one. I booked reservations. I told baby to start getting ready, but I didn't tell her where we were going. I was already ready, she was still getting ready. I ordered her some flowers, well roses to be exact. She was doing her makeup when they got delivered. She finally came out.

"I got something for you..." I told her smiling

"What you got??" She asked smiling

I went to the closet and got the floors from the top of the closet. I showed her and the smile on her face was so adorable.

"Babyyyy..." she said in a baby tone

"I wanted to congratulate you on your first photoshoot. You did great and I'm proud of you. And I love you so much..." I said smiling as she was looking at me

"Thank you so much baby..." she said hugging me

"You're welcome baby..." I said lifting up and kissing her

She grabbed the flowers and smelled them.

"These are big..." she said with a big smile

"Yeah..." I said
"You should take a picture with them, you're beautiful baby..."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you baby..." she said before pecking my lips
"You look good too..."

"Oh, I know..." I said

She smacked her lips and slightly pushed me.

"Come on, let's go to the hall so I can take you pictures..." I said grabbing her hand

She grabbed one of the keycards before we walked out. She handed it to me and I started taking her some pictures with my phone.