40

*Zion

I let out a sigh before walking back to the bar/restaurant. I seen they had moved so I went to sit down.

"Where Milan??" Lalani asked

"I think she went to go sit back by the pool. She told me don't follow her..." I said

"You should've let her whoop ole girl ass..." Crystal said

"I'm her security guard I'm not supposed to let that happen. I supposed deescalate the situation before things get outta hand..." I said

"If that was me things would've got outta hand when she threw that first drink on me..." Lalani said

"But you know how Milan is, she's not that type. I'm surprised that she even touched her..." Red said

"Me too. I was not expecting her to even say anything..." Crystal said

I looked out the window and I seen Milan sitting by the pool with a pout on her face. I pulled out my phone to text her.

Me: You okay??

I seen her grab her phone look at it and didn't text back.

Me: So you just gone look at your phone and not text me back??

I seen her look at her phone again. She looked around, but she didn't see me. She rolled her eyes and sat her phone down.

She so damn stubborn.

Me: Do you want some to eat??
Me: I'll bring it to you

She read the text, rolled her eyes, and smiled.

MySpoiledBrat🤎: What they got??

Me: You're so fucking spoiled🙄

After that I sent her a picture of the menu.

MySpoiledBrat🤎: You love spoiling me so I don't see the problem. Anyways, get me the popcorn shrimp with Cajun fries.

Me: That's it??

MySpoiledBrat🤎: Yes. Now stop texting me I'm mad

I chuckled and shook my head. We finally ordered our food. I got Milan her food and a frozen drink. We were at the table talking and Milan came back in. Red opened her mouth to say something.

"Don't talk to me..." Milan said

The food came out and we ate. After eating we went to sit back by the pool. After a while, we got back on the water slides, went bowling, then it started getting dark so they headed back.

Once we got back, we had to get a lift back to the resort. Once we go there we headed to our rooms. I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower. It felt so good to be under some hot water getting myself clean. It took me a while to get out cuz that shower was feeling so good. Once I did get out, I had to get my suitcase, and find me some to put on. I grabbed some grey sweats and a wife beater. I put on my underwear and sports bra then I put on my clothes. After I sprayed on some cologne and let my locs loose. After that I put everything up and I opened my door. I seen that nobody was in the hall so I went to Milan's room. I knocked on the door, but I didn't get a answer. I went twisted the knob and the door opened. I walked in.

"Milan..." I said but I didn't get a respond

I walked into the bathroom and she wasn't in there. Maybe she was on the balcony. I went to the balcony and opened the door. She wasn't in there either. I left out and went back to my room. I grabbed my phone to text her.

Me: Wya??

MySpoiledBrat🤎: I'm at the beach.

Me: You know you don't supposed to be at the beach at night time