185

*Milan
2 MONTHS LATER

Zaylin is finally 1 today. We weren't going to throw too big of a party. But we are having a little get together at the house. It's hot out so we were doing a pool party for him. He loves water so why not.

This morning we woke him up with pancakes with fruit. This was our first time giving him pancakes. He loved them so much that he wanted more. They all FaceTimed us and we all sang Happy Birthday to him. Once we were done with that, we sat him in his playpen while we decorated the house with the decorations we bought. After that, I changed his pamper before we headed outside. We had gotten the pool clean about a week ago so it was good.

Zion started blowing up the water things. She was putting up the giant watermelon and needed my help to get the water to come out. I stood Zaylin up beside me. He held onto my leg as I helped Zion. He got down and started crawling to the pool.

"ZAYLIN GET BACK HERE!!" Zion yelled

He turned around to us and sat on his butt.

"Come on Bubba..." I said in a baby tone

He was still sitting there looking at me. I gave him a middle finger making Zion laugh.

Zion went to cut the hose on and the water started coming out of the watermelon. Zaylin pushed himself to stand up. He took a step before falling. He got back up and tried again. He slowly walked with his lil arms out keeping his balance.

Zion and I sat there watching him with big smiles on our faces, and I took pictures

Zion and I sat there watching him with big smiles on our faces, and I took pictures. He made it to the watermelon to feel the water shoot on him. I squeal in excitement jumping up and down. He looked at me with a look of confusion as to why I was being dramatic.

"Don't look at me like that..." I said making Zion laugh

I pouted. He squealed before walking up to me. I picked him up and kissed him.

"You did good Bubba..." I said before tickling him

I put him back down and I sat on the deck. Zion was putting up the other thing we bought. Once she was done, she went and played with him. I watched them with a big smile on my face and rubbing my belly. I had on a crop top and some shorts, so the belly was out. I looked up to see Zion taking a picture of me so I smiled.

"SO BEAUTIFUL!!" She said

"YOU TOO BABY..." I said before blowing her a kiss

They were so cute playing in the water. They played for like an hour before he was hungry. He told Zion, "Eat, Eat" while touching his mouth. She grabbed him and they went into the house with me following.

"You hungry too baby??" I asked

"I could eat..." she said before heading upstairs

I looked in the fridge to see what I was going to cook. This is the only cooking I'm doing today. We catered food from Chick-fil-A and we got catering from Popeyes. Cuz I wasn't bout to be cooking. Anyways, I decided to air fry him like 5 chicken nuggets, with fruit. For us, I put leftover pizza from last night in the oven.