91

*Zion

It's been a whole another month. And it's honestly been good. Milan and I are getting alone better than ever. Oh, the baby shower was a successful. They are having a baby boy. Them and Milan were so excited. Milan and Melody were crying, tears of joy of course.

Still haven't found Titus bitch ass.

It was going on 6. Milan was currently out cuz she says she needed to breathe. She's been in the house a lot so I didn't blame. I decided to not go with cuz she might want time to herself. I have a tracker on her phone and she let me put a chip on her necklace she always wears.

I got off early cuz my stomach was upset. I had Mac and Cheese 😂. Look I know I don't suppose to be eating dairy, but come onnnn. So I've been on the toilet now for 25 minutes and I'm still not done.

It was getting dark outside so I texted Milan to see if she was alright. But that was like 20 minutes ago and she still haven't text me back. I continued using it, cleaned myself, and hopped in the shower. After that it was a hour and Milan still hadn't text back. I put some clothes on and headed out to where Milan was. It was minute away from the house, so it took me a lil while. Once I pulled up, I didn't see her car, and it was some abandoned buildings. I cut my car off, grabbed my gun, and got out the car. I stood for a minute to see if I could hear something. I heard whimpering. I dinged Terry so he could come to me. I cocked my gun and followed the whimpering. The closer I got, the whimper became louder and louder.

Once I got there, I stood against the building, and looked around it. I seen Milan tied up and leaning against the wall. Titus was standing in front of her on the phone. She looked up and seen me. I put my finger up to my mouth telling her to hush.

"Man I have her..."
"Yes..."
"Alright man..."
"I'm finna send the location now..."

He hung up and I walked behind him. I put the gun in the back of his head.

"I wouldn't send that if I was you..." I said

"What the fuck. Who is this??" He asked

"Don't worry. Just know you going somewhere for a very long time bruh..." I said

"Man you city niggas kills me. Y'all gone let me out so y'all might as well just let me walk away from this..." he said

I chuckled.

"Good thing I'm the county..." I said

His whole body froze up.

"Oh now you don't have nun to say. Just few minutes ago, you had a mouthful..."
"In prison you gone have a bigger mouthful cuz they love little bitches like you. The one who beat on women cuz he scared to fight a man..."

When I said that he tried to pull a fast one on me. He turn and tried to get my gun, but I shot him in the leg. I wrapped him across his face with the gun. He fell to the ground, screaming, and holding his leg I heard police sirens and seen lights.

"Todays you lucky day Titus..." I said smiling

"WHY YOU HELPING THAT BITCH?!" He yelled

I looked at Milan and she was still crying.

"Because I love her..." I said looking at her
"And you fucked with wrong one..."

I wrapped him the face twice with my gun. I was going in for another blow, but my arm was grabbed.

"It's okay. We here..." I heard Terry said
"Go get her, we got him..."

I stared at Titus for a minute.

"We got him Zion..." Terry said

I got up, put my gun back on safety, and stuck it in my pants. I ran over to Milan. I untied her feet, her hands, and she slid the cloth off her face then jumped on me. I wrapped my arm around her as she cried.

"It's okay..." I said holding her tight
"I'm here..."

It took her a minute to get herself together but I wasn't rushing her. Once she got done, she lifted up, and looked at me.

"You ready to go home??" I asked her

She nodded.

I helped her to her feet and walked her to the car. I helped her and I squatted down to look at her.

"Do you need to go to the hospital or anything??" I asked her

She shook her head.

"You sure??" I asked

"I just wanna go home..." she said softly

"Okay, imma lock the door. I'm going to talk to Terry. I won't take long..." I said and she nodded

I kissed her forehead. I locked the door and closed it.

I walked up to Terry.

"I can't believe we finally got him..." I said looking at him

"Yes, we got him. You did good Zion..." he said and I nodded
"And we got the young lady, Treasure..."

"Where y'all get her from??" I asked

"She was running away but we picked her
up..." he said

"We can get her for conspiracy..." I said and he nodded

"I was thinking the same thing..." he said

"Well I'm bout to take her home and take care of her. I'll call you later..." I said

"Yeah, go take care of her. You did good, you did good..." he said patting my shoulder

I went back to the car, she unlock the door, and I got in. I looked at her for a few, before grabbing her hand, and headed home. Once we got home, I opened her door for her, and let her go in the house. I went to cut the car off and grabbed my stuff. I went in the house and I heard the shower on. I went in the room and I sat on the bed. I sat on bed for a while before I got up to go check on her.

I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in..." I heard her say lowly

I walked in.

"You okay??" I asked standing by the door

"Yeah, I'm fine..." she said looking at me through the glass

"I was just checking on you. If you need anything, I'll be in the room..." I said walking out

"Wait!!" She said stopping me in my tracks
"Can you get in and hold me??"