54

*Milan
2 MONTHS LATER

Today the girls finally let me stay in the house all day. I was so relaxed and took like 12 naps 😂. Today has been the best. Just me, my bed, my robe, and my covers. I cooked myself breakfast and I doordashed some lunch. For dinner, I had gumbo that my mom brought me from the seafood place. Today, she spent some time with me. I love that she's been making time for me. I really enjoy getting to know her better and hanging with her.

After mom left, I watched tv until like 10. I went into the bathroom and showered. Once I got out, I was washing my face when I heard the water from the sink running out again.

"Shit..." I said cutting the water off but it was still leaking
"What the fuck..."

I tried to do what I seen Zion do, but I think I made it worst. I didn't wanna call Zion right now, but I didn't have a choice. I grabbed my phone and called her. She didn't answer neither one of my calls. So, I decided to text her.

Me: If you feel like it, can you come look at my sink. Water is running out of the pipes again.

I sat my phone down then went into the kitchen to wash my face cleanser off my face. I needed to brush my teeth and I didn't want to do it in the kitchen. I could use the bathroom in the guest room, but that sink make to much fucking noise. I've been tryna get my sinks fixed but the maintenance men has quit so they looking for more. While watching tv, I heard my phone dinged, grabbed it, and seen Zion had texted back.

TheeProtector🤍: Give me 20 minutes

I'm surprised she even texted back. I waited around for 20 minutes waiting on her to come. It's actually took her 30 minutes to come.

It was a knocked on the door. I got up, tied my robe tighter, went to the door, and opened. It was her.

"Hey..." I said stepping to the side to let her in

"Sup..." she said coming in and went straight to my bathroom

I gave her the duck tape then went to sit on my bed.

"I thought I told you to tell maintenance to come fix this..." she said

"I did, but they said the maintenance men quit, so they are in the process of finding more. So, until then we are fucked..." I said

She sighed and shook her head. It took her like 20 minutes and she got up. She ran the water for a bit before cutting it off.

"It's good now, but you gotta find your own person to fix that sink..." she said and I nodded

"Thanks..." I said and she nodded
"I'm bout to brush my teeth, when you leave just close the door, I'll lock it when I get done..."

I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I washed my mouth before flossing and scraping my tongue. I put my hair up before heading to lock the door. I walked into the front room to see Zion sitting on the island scaring me.

"Shit!!" I said holding my chest
"I thought you were gone..."

She looked at me for a minute before getting up.

"You want me to leave??" She asked walking up to me

"I mean if you want to..." I said looking at her

She put her hand on my face before kissing me. I instantly started kissing back. I missed her so much.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. Her hand went down my back to my ass. She squeezed my ass and I moaned in her mouth. She picked me up and sat me on the island. She ran her hand up and slid my robe off my shoulder as our kiss became tongue filled and sloppy. She pulled away then started sucking and licking on my neck.

"Fuck I'm missed you..." I moaned pulling her closer

She kissed down my body while removing my robe fully. She pushed me back and opened up my legs. Her mouth connected to my pussy and I let out the deepest and hardest moan I've ever let out. I missed her mouth so fucking much.

"Fuck Zion..." I moaned arching my back

My mouth opened as I came. She continued, my hand went to her head, and I ran my fingers through her locs. I gripped her locs with one hand and the end of the island with the other. My toes curled as my body shook.

"Sshhhii-Ahhhhh..." I moaned as I squirted

She let me ride out my orgasm then she came up. She pulled me up and pulled me into a tongue kiss. She started fumbling with her pants then pulled them down. She slid me off the island and pinned me up against the wall. She pulled away and looked down. I felt her slid into me.

"Baby..." I moaned throwing my head back

She groaned against my neck. She started going in out of me as the room was filled with our moans. She lifted her face up and we looked into each other eyes as pleasure shot through both of our bodies. I pulled her into a kiss and wrapped my arm around her neck. I moaned into her mouth as I came. She continued and I threw my head back. I held her closer as one hand held me up and the other one was against the wall. She went deeper into me as I cursed in pleasure. My eyes rolled back as I came. She pulled outta me and she nutted. We both were breathing heavy. She picked me up and took me to the couch. She opened my legs while holding them up. She looked at me as she slid back into me. I moaned and pushed her stomach cuz she was too deep. She grabbed my hand up pinned them above my head. She went deeper and I screamed out.

"You like that??" She asked

"Yes..." I moaned

"Yeah..." she asked

"Yes. Fuckkk..." I moaned and my eyes rolled back as I came

She went deeper and I was stuck. I was lmkjust looking at her with my mouth open cuz why was she fucking me like this!?

My eyes rolled back and I let out the loudest moan as I squirted. She continued and I squirted more. I was tryna get her off but she grabbed my neck and fucked me harder. I grabbed her back and scratched it as I squirted more.

"I CAN'T..." I screamed

"Take it..." she said in my ear

She kissed me as she continued to fuck me. My body was shaking and jerking, my toes were curled, and I was a moaning and a wet mess. I was on the urge of cumming. I felt her pulsing inside of me. My eyes rolled back and she pulled out. I squirted and she nutted on my stomach. She was laying on top of me as both of us were breathing heavy. My heart was beating outta chest.

We finally calmed down and I felt her getting up. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was pulling her pants up.

"You're leaving??" I asked sitting up

"Yeah. What you thought I was staying??" She asked looking at me with a chuckle

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at her.

"I guess not..." I said softly

"But like I said get somebody to fix that sink. See ya..." she said before grabbing her keys and leaving

Tears fell down my face as I sat on the couch.

How could I've been so stupid.