59

*Zion

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was Treasure.

"What the fuck bruhh...." I said stretching

I grabbed my phone and answered my phone.

"Hello..." I said pulling the cover over my head

"Come open the door..." she said

"Why are you here so early??" I asked

"Zion it's 12 in the afternoon..." she said

I looked at my phone and it was 12:25.

"Here I come..." I said before hanging up

I had to put on a shirt and some sweats. I went downstairs and opened the door. She came in and we went back to my room. I went straight to the bathroom to do what I needed then came out.

"What you doing for your birthday tomar??" She asked

"I don't know about the evening but I know Cameron taking me to the club at night..." I said going into my closet

"Am I invited to the club??" She asked

"You can come if you wanna..." I said grabbing a shirt

"Where you bout to go??" She asked

"I gotta retwist appointment at 1:30. I overslept..." I said grabbing some jeans

"All you do is sleep. You just got somebody pregnant...." She said laughing

She was laughing and I was just looking at her cuz I didn't find it funny.

"I was just joking..." she said

I grabbed my things and went into the bathroom. I changed my clothes and left my locs stay down. I was so ready to get my a good washing and fire ass retwist. Once I was done, I left out and Treasure was still sitting on my bed while on her phone.

"I'm bout to head out..." I said looking at her

"I was going to ask can I come with..." she says looking up at me

"This shit gone take hours..." I said

"That's okay, I ain't got nothing to do..." she said

"It's going to long and I can't even let you do that to yourself..." I said
"How about this, I go and you do what you do. Then, I text you when I'm done and we can go get food..."

"I like that..." she said smiling

"Okay, let's go..." I said

I grabbed my things and we left out. We in our cars and went separate ways. It took me like 45 minutes to make it to the shop. I was a lil late but it was fine. He sat me in the chair and got started.

_________
*2 hours later

He was finally finished. He turned me around so I could see myself. Shit was fire 🔥 fr.
I looked at myself in the mirror for a couple more seconds.

"How much??" I asked

He opened up his cabinet, grabbed a bag, and handed it to me.

"Your hair and shit already paid for and I was told me to give you this. Happy Birthday from Milan!!" He said

"What??" I asked

"The girl came in this morning paid for your hair and told me to give you this, her name
Milan..." he sand pushing the bag to me some more

I took the bag, he recorded my hair, and I left out.

I couldn't believe Milan kept her promise and still paid for my birthday retwist. I really forgot about it. Despite the shit she still came through.

I walked all the way down to my car and got in. I cut it on so some air could come through. I opened the bag and took out the tissue paper out. I seen something clear at the bottom. I grabbed it and pulled it out. Soon a I seen the picture tears made their way into my eyes.

One day Milan and I was at my house. She had her headphones in her ear dancing her ass through the house. She bumped into my dresser and knocked down a picture of my mom, dad, and I, 11 year old me. I ran in the room to see what was broken. Once I seen it, I was mad at her. The picture wasn't damaged, it was just the frame. I was still mad cuz I told her to be careful. That's was my favorite picture of my family and I. I didn't get to wake up to it no more and it ruined my mornings. I was mad at her for a like 4 days before I forgave her cuz I know it was an accident.

In this clear box, the inside got a craven of my mom, my dad, and me inside of a clear heart. Not the 11 years old me, but it's me now. My parent died when I was a teen so to see me beside them at the age I am now, was enough to make me bawl.

I was literally in my car crying my eyes out. I finally got myself together.

"FUCK MILAN!! Got me crying and shit..." I said wiping my eyes

I looked in the bag and seen a card. I opened the envelope and pulled the card out. I opened the car and my eyes when to the words that was written in pen. It was dated, which was a date before everything happen.

Card says:

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years. Don't ask me for nothing else, jk ;)

I laughed

The other day I almost slipped and told you "I Love You" but I didn't know if it was too early. But I know how I feel. So I just wanted to let you know that I Love You. I know it's only been a short amount of time, but I feel so safe with you. I feel comfortable and I can be myself. I know we aren't official but I want to be with you.
p.s I'm sorry again for breaking your picture:(

                                                   Love you, Milan

I couldn't believe it. She love me!

I started thinking about everything I've done. From that night I went to her house to fix her sink and I did what I did. I just left her heartbroken.

Then when she told me she was pregnant. I dismissed her and told her I would get back to her. I never did.

I grabbed my phone to call Milan. I called like 4 times and they all went to voicemail. I started my car and headed to her house. It didn't take me long to get their. I still knew the number to get into the garage. I seen her car was still here. I parked and went up to her apartment. I knocked on the door and didn't get a answer. I waited awhile for getting my key and unlocking the door. I went in.

"Milan..." I said while closing the door behind myself
"Milan..."

I went into her room. Her bed was made and she wasn't there. I went into the bathroom and looked at the sink. It was finally fixed. I walked out her room.

I've fucked up!!