92

*Milan

I just wanted to be held. Held by her.

"Yeah..." she said

I saw here through the foggy glass taking off her clothes. Once she was completely unclothed she slid the door back, got in, and closed it back. She turned around and looked at me. She held her hand out, I placed mines in hers, and she pulled me to her. Our body collided as she wrapped her arms around me. My head fell her neck as I pulled her closer.

I don't know what came over me but I got overwhelmed in my thought. I just broke down in her arms.

"It's okay..." she said hugging me tighter
"I gotchu..."

She held me longer. That was until I raised up. I looked at her as she looked at me. She raised her hand and wiped my tears. I stared at her a lil longer before I grabbed her face and kissed her. She started slowly kissing back. We started kissing slowly and I slid my tongue in her mouth. We continued kissing and my back ended up against the wall. My arms were around her neck and my leg were around her waist.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"You sure you wanna do this??" She asked

"Yes..."
"Please..." I said softly before pulling her back into a kiss

Her hand rubbed down my back to my ass. She squeezed my ass as she rubbed herself against me. I moaned in her mouth as I started grinding against her. She pulled away from the kiss and licked down to my neck. She worked her tongue around my whole neck as I whimpered at how good it felt. She started sucking on my neck as I grind harder against her. Her grip on my ass tighten as she groaned against my neck.

"Please..." I moaned in her ear

She lifted from my neck and looked at me. She lifted me up a bit. She aligned herself with me then leaned in.

"You ready??" She asked softly

"Yes..." I said softly

She gripped my waist and pulled me down. She slid right into me.

"Fuck..." we both moaned in each others ear

She slid out a bit and went back in. I moaned and threw my head back. She bit my neck as she continued to move in and outta me. I pulled her closer as my hands held onto her back. My nails dug in her back as I was close to cumming. She's the only person who can make me feel like this, it's blissful.

"Fuck baby..." she groaned into my neck

"Don't stop please!!" I moaned

She continued as my mouth opened and I let out a deep moan. I held her close as I came with her still inside of me. She lifted her head up and looked at me. I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply. She grabbed one of my hands and push it against the wall. She intertwined her fingers with mine. She slid her tongue in my mouth as she went deeper than before. I struggled to kiss her back cuz how good it felt.

"You feel so good..." she says against my lips

"Yes..." I moaned before kissing her again

The water ran down our bodies as our body's moved against each other. My moans and her groans filled the room as she went deep and slow.

"Zion..." I moaned out

"Yes baby..." she said before looking at me

"I bout to—FUCK!!" I said but ending up cumming anyways

A few more strokes and I felt her pulsing inside of me. She slid outta me and groaned against my neck which told me she nutted. We both were leaning against each other breathing heavy. I wrapped my arm around her neck and she wrapped hers around my waist. She raised up and looked me. We leaned in and pecked each other lips. She smiled as me and I smile back. I pulled her closer and hugged her.

"You wanna go to the bed??" She asked looking up at me

I looked at her for a moment.

"Yes..." I answered nodding

She reached down cut the shower off, grabbed my legs that was on her waist, and we went to the room. She gently laid me on the bed then kissed me. Her hand caressed my body. She slid her hand back up and rubbed my nipples. I softly moaned. She pulled away and kissed her way down my body. She lifted my legs up and slid down on me. She opened her mouth and took me into her mouth.

"Ohh fuc—..." I moaned as my back arched

She gripped my waist and ate me like she's been craving me for months. Her tongue wrapped around my clit before she took it into her mouth. I moaned out as I gripped her hair. My mouth opened as I let out a deep moan and came. She continued sucking as she spread my lips. I bit my lips as she held into my waist with her face between my legs.

"Fuck baby..." I moaned

She let out a moan as she continued to eat me. I opened my legs wider as I lifted up. My eyes rolled back as I came. She kissed up my body then kissed me. I moaned into her mouth and pulled her closer. She lifted up my legs and slid into me. I gripped the sheet while moaning and biting down on her lip. I let her lip go as she went a bit faster. I grip the sheets tighter as my mouth flew open. Her head by my ear as she told me all the nasty things she been thinking about doing to me.

"Yes baby..." I moaned
"Please do it..."

She moved completely outta me and slid right back in.

"Shit..." I moaned softly as I held onto her

She raised up and looked at me as she stroked inside of me. We stared into each other's eyes. I bit my lips as I pulled her closer as we continued staring into each other's eyes. I pulled her into a kiss and kissed her deeply. She continued sliding in and outta me. As I moaned in her mouth. I kissed her harder as I was on the urge. She went deeper and I threw my head back.

"Fuck..." she moaned

My body stiffened as a bundle of nerves balled up in me. My whole body shook as I came. She groaned and pulled outta me. I slid my hand down and I started rubbing her. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes. I went a bit faster and I felt her pulsing in my hand.

"Cum for me Baby..." I said softly

"Shit..." She groaned

I felt her release herself with a deep sigh. I gave her a few more strokes before I let her go.

She laid against me and I wrapped my arm around her. She buried her face in my neck.

"Goodnight baby..." I said rubbing her back

"Goodnight..." she said before kissing my chest and laying back down