171

*Milan

Zaylin is now 4 months and he's the best. He can it up on his own, hold his head up higher than he used to, and he can roll over. We've been so proud of him it's ridiculous.

Yesterday, I was on the phone with my mom and she was telling me how I need to get out

Yesterday, I was on the phone with my mom and she was telling me how I need to get out. I haven't been out or hanging out since I had Zaylin. I'm always at home. So, Mom was going to watch Zaylin this weekend so I could go out. I dismissed it until I talked to my friends and they said they missed me. Sooo you know what, let's go out. Zion had been having the night shift for the last few nights.

I was home getting Zaylin and Zion's bags ready. Zion's bag I packed her consisted of her dinner, some snacks, and breakfast. I got her a blanket, a pillowcase, sheets, and energy drinks. Zaylin's bag consisted of his Pampers, wipes, and clothes. Bibs, hats, and socks. He has baby food and also I got him a bag cooler with breast milk pumped. Also, got him bottles. I made sure to give her the lil bed we bought him that sits on our bed, 2 blankets, and his little pillow.

While I was getting their bags packed, they were sleeping. Zion was asleep first then like 2 hours later Zaylin fell asleep. I put him in her arms and he has been sleeping since. They have been sleeping for an hour and a half since I gave him to her. Mom called and said she was on the way to get him, she was actually down the street. I went upstairs and grabbed him out of Zion's arms. She gently grabbed him back before opening her eyes.

"What are you doing??" She asked

"He's going with his grandma for the weekend. I told you that earlier..." I said looking at her

She sat up while picking him up. He did his lil baby stretch before she laid him on her chest making me smile.

"You gotta change his clothes or something??" She asked

"No, but I'm sure his diaper needs changing..." I said

"I'll do it..." she said getting up and going to the nursery

While she did that, I was picking up clothes and stuff off the floor. I needed to clean the house. I'll do it on Sunday before they bring Zaylin back.

I went into the nursery and she was putting on his diaper. I wrapped my arm around her waist from behind and kissed her shoulder. I watched her carefully do everything. She's so gentle and settled when it comes to him, it's so cute. Every time I see her with him, I just fall in love all over again.

"You're an amazing mom baby..." I said kissing her shoulder again
"I love how you are so gentle and loving with him. How you handle him with so much care. It's my favorite thing to see every day..."

She picked him up and turned to me with a smile.

"Thank you so much baby..." she said while gently grabbing my chin

She lowered her face and kissed me. I closed my eyes as we deepened the kiss. I pulled away and looked at her.

"You're welcome..." I said kissing her again