161

*Milan

After eating it was time for us to open our gifts. We sat in the chairs in the front. Mom, Melody, Crystal, and Lani brought all the gifts to us. We thanked them.

"You open the first one..." Zion said looking at me

"No baby, you go..." I said picking up a bag and giving it to her with a smile

She opened the bag and smiled. She pulled out some outfits.

"Awww these are so adorable..." I said holding them up smiling

This bag was clothes, socks, bibs, and hats. The next bag was more of the same things. Next, was a box. The box had a lil pillow lay the baby on, it was so cute.

We opened more gifts and he got a lot. A crib, stroller, bottle warmer, car seat, etc. we had soooo much stuff. We had Pampers of different sizes and hella wipes. I'm so glad we drove her truck today. Most of the stuff prolly won't fit.

We ended up dancing again and they cut the cake with ice cream. I was dancing while eating the cake and Ice cream. Zion was looking at me with the biggest smile. I motioned her to come here. She came to me and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She wrapped her arms around my waist and danced with me.

"I love you..." she said in my ear

"I love you too..." I said smiling

Her hand went down to my ass and she squeezed it. I passed my plate to Mom. I lifted up and pulled Zion's face down to me. My hand went on her cheek as I pulled her closer. Our lips connected and we instantly deepened the kiss. I was lost in the kiss. So lost that I forgot where we were cuz I slid my tongue in her mouth and she pulled away.

"We in front of people..." Zion said against my lip

I groaned which made her laugh. I pecked her lips 2 more times before pulling completely away.

We chilled for like another hour before it was time for us to bounce. They helped us put the things into the truck and had to put some of the things in Melody's truck.

"Just take it home with y'all and we'll get it tomar..." I said

"Yeah, cuz we ready to get home to our baby. I miss him..." Melody said as she and Mom hugged each other

"Well, Goodnight..." I said hugging them and they kissed my forehead

They hugged Zion and headed out. Zion went to talk to her cousins and uncle. But she helped me in the car before going. I cut the car on and turned the air on a blast. It was cool outside but I still needed some air. I was strolling on my phone when she came to the truck.

"Really to go, baby??" She asked

"Yes ma'am..." I said putting my seat belt on

We pulled off and headed home. It didn't take us long to get there. She got out, grabbed my things then helped me out. She unlocked the door and I heard straight to the bathroom.

"ZION!!" I yelled for her

"Wassup baby..." she said coming into the room with her shirt and pants unbuttoned

I help me out this dress.

"I love this dress on you..." she said making me smile

"The same way I felt about you in your suit. You looked good..." I said looking at her through the mirror

She kissed my neck then helped me out my dress and slid me out my panties. I started taking off my makeup while Zion was feeling and kissing all ova my body. Once I was finished, I turned and looked at her. I grabbed her chain and gently pulled her to me. I opened my mouth and she slid her tongue into my mouth. We sloppily kissed each other. I sucked on her tongue and we started back kissing. I grabbed her neck and pulled away.

"Strip and meet me in the shower..." I said smiling

I started the shower and got in. Shortly after, she got in and pulled me to her. My back was against the wall as she wrapped her hand around my neck and tongue kissed me.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as we kissed each other with the same hunger

"Open your legs..." she said softly against my lips

I opened my legs while looking into her eyes. I felt her lift her leg and bring her knee up. Her knees pressed against my throbbing pussy. She slowly moved her knee giving me satisfying friction. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I felt her watch me. She started going harder as I rocked my hips back and forth. My mouth opened as the friction was so pleasurable.

"Don't..." I moaned throwing my head back
"Don't stop..."

She continued as I rocked my hips faster. I closed my legs on her as I felt myself ready to explode.

"Let it out for me..." Zion said in my ear

I let out a deep moan as I came hard. I was breathing heavily as she looked down at me smiling. One of her hands held both of my hands above my head. Her other hand traveled down my body until she made it to my clit.

"Where do you want my finger??" She asked biting her lips as she rubbed my clit

"Inside of me..." I said looking into her eyes

She leaned down to kiss me then slid her fingers in me. I threw my head back making her kiss my chin. She smiled against my chin as I moaned at every movement of her fingers inside of me.

"Oh my god baby..." I moaned against her ear
"Faster..."

She went faster and my moans got caught in my throat.

"Like that??" She asked

I nodded as my eyes rolled. She went deeper. Because she had my hands above my head I was restricted on grabbing her arm. My body jerked as I felt myself cumming.

"Just like that..." she said licking my lips and pushing her finger deeper

My mouth opened and I came again. I rocked my hip to ride out my orgasm. Once I did, she slid her finger outta me and brung them up. She looked at my lips, I opened my mouth, and she slid her fingers into my mouth while looking into my eyes. I wrapped my tongue around her fingers before taking them into my mouth. I sucked her fingers and then slid my tongue between them before pulling them out. She let my hands go and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She leaned down and kissed me.

She leaned down and picked me up. I smiled while looking at her. She placed my back against the wall again. She looked between us then looked at me. I nodded and she slowly lowered me. She slowly slid in me as she both moaned against each other's skin. She slid me all the way down as I held her head.

"Fuck..." she moaned softly

She slowly started to fuck me. Her body carefully collided against mine as our moans filled the room. She lifted up and I bring her down into a kiss. I moaned into her mouth as she went faster. I held her face to mine as I sucked in her tongue as I came. She continued fucking me as my legs closed on her waist. We kissed sloppily, I moaned "fuck," but continued to kiss her. She grabbed my ass hard as she went harder. She let out a deep groan before I felt her nut inside me making me cum again.