127

*Zion

I started taking off my clothes as she watched me. Once I was fully undressed, she stood up.

"Sit..." she said looking at me

I sat down in the spot she was once sitting. She bent down and grabbed the whipped cream that was still on the bed. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. She sat on my stomach and hovered ova me.

"Open your mouth..." she said softly

I opened my mouth and she squirted some whipped cream in my mouth. She smiled as she leaned down and kissed me. Her tongue found mines and she moaned in my mouth. My hand went down her body to her ass and I squeezed it. She moaned again as she pulled away. She grabbed my face, licked the reminder whipped cream from around my lips then slid her tongue back in my mouth. She went down to my neck and started sucking.

"Baby..." I moaned cuz she knew my neck was my spot

Her tongue repeatedly ran over my neck before she started back sucking. She let go and kissed her way down to my chest. She took my nipple into her mouth. I gasped as her tongue flicked my nipple. I gripped her hair, she moaned, and pulled on my nipple as she let it go. She grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it from between my breast to the top of my v-line. She came back up and licked between my breast. Her tongue ran down my body once she made it to the end, she repeated the same motion upward. She came up and slid her tongue in my mouth with the whipped cream on it. She pulled away and got on her knees. I sat up a bit so I could see her. She had the whipped cream still in her hands and she was looking at my dick. I just knew what she wanted to do.

"Do it..." I said softly

She looked up at me and bit her lip. She sat up while shaking the can. I also sat up more. She put some on my tip then she sat the can on the floor. She looked up me while licking her tongue out. She slowly licked the whipped cream off my tip. She tongue wrapped around my tip then her mouth covered it. My mouth parted as she sucked. Her mouth went further as her warm mouth pleased me. I threw my head back as she went further. I hit the back of her throat and she came back up. She took me out her mouth and licked down my shaft then she took me back into her mouth. I moaned as she jerked and sucked me. She continued that motion until I released in her mouth. She slid me down her throat as my body shook from the pleasure. She started moving her head up and down constantly sliding me down her throat.

"Fuc- Milan..." I moaned looking down at her

She moaned which sent me. She swallowed it all and slid me out her mouth. She spit on it and jerked me as she licked my shaft. All I could was moan with my head thrown back and eyes closed. I looked down at her as I felt myself bout to nut for the third time. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue out. She went faster as my toes curled up and I groaned loudly. Nut shot in her mouth. She continued as more came out.

"Shit..." I groaned grabbed her hand to stop her

She looked up at me with those eyes. Eyes that looked so innocent but was so dangerous. Eyes that can get her anything she wants.

She moved her hand outta mine. I grabbed her neck and leaned down to kiss her. That passionate slow kiss quickly became a sloppy tongue filled kiss. I picked up her and laid her on the bed. She pulled me down with her as we continued to kiss. I pulled away, grabbed myself, and aligned it with her entrance. I pushed my tip in making her whimper. I put both of my arms under her legs, it was against her chest, and her feet were in the air. I slid into her making her moan and gasp. I slowly stroked in her as she let out sweet and soft moans.

My stroked were still slow but they became deeper.

"Yes yes yes..." she moaned out with her head thrown back