172

*Milan

It was time for me to get ready. My braids were looking a lil worn out, but they'll do. I took a shower first. I shaved my legs and arms then I exfoliated. Once I got out, I moisturized my body and started on my makeup. Of course, a soft glam. You can never go wrong with a soft glam. After getting done with my makeup, I fixed my edges and wrapped them. I went into the closet and got out my outfit. I decided on this blue leather two-piece outfit that I bought before getting pregnant. I've never worn so let tonight be the night. I laid it out on the bed before I found my silver heels and my silver accessories.

I went downstairs to find myself something to eat. I fixed myself a quick chicken quesadilla. I got that and drank some water. While eating I talked to Zaylin and Zion on group Facetime. After, that I went upstairs to put on my clothes. While putting on the girls called and said they were on the way. I finished getting ready and I took my headscarf off to see my edges, they were laid so I was ready. I slid on a pair of sandals cuz I was not putting on them heels until we approached the club.

I sprayed on perfume, grabbed my phone and my wallet then headed downstairs. I waited on them as I turned the lights off in the house, I left the stove light on as I heard them pull up. I set the alarm, went out, and locked the door. I put my keys in my wallet as I walked to the car.

"Heyyyy bitches..." I said smiling getting into the car

"Wassup bitch, you ready for tonight??" Lani asked pulling out of the driveway

"Yes girl, it's been too long since I been out..." I said

"I know how it is girl. When I first had my kids that's how I was, Milan you remember..." Crystal said

"Yes, I remember. But tonight I'm bout to turn up for the months I missed out..." I said

"I know that's right..." Lani said

We acted a fool and pregamed in the car until we pulled up to the club. Lani cut down the music as we pulled in and found a park. We pulled in and she cut the car off, I put on my heels, and we got ourselves together.

"How much it is to get in??" I asked

"Ladies free until midnight..." Crystal said

"Hell yeah..." I said

I finished putting my heels on and we headed in. We didn't wait in line long before we went in. Soon as we went the vibes were immaculate. I can tell I was gone have some fun tonight.

"TO THE BAR??" Crystal asked

"TO THE BAR..." I said nodding and smiling

We went to the car and got 3 shots a piece. We threw them hoes back before we headed to the dance floor. We were dancing with each other when a group of gay men joined us. We danced on them just having hella fun. A slow song came on, one of the men of the group came up behind me, and we started dancing. He started to get a lil handsy with me. I grabbed his hand and pushed him off me.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" Lani yelled at him

I removed myself and went back to where Crystal and Lani were.

"They said they were gay. That man got a lil too handsy with me and was doing too much..." I said sitting down

"That's what the fuck I'm saying..." Crystal said

We moved to the other side of the club and got more shots. I honestly lost count of how many we had. We went back to the dance floor.

That was the last thing I remember before the night got blurry.