169

*Milan

Zion finally has her 5 days off starting today. It was 11 a.m., and she was still sleeping. She had a long night so I let her sleep in. Zaylin was taking a nap too, so I was just straightening up waiting on them to get up.

Today, I invited Ollie and everyone ova to see Zaylin and Zion. During the gender reveal through the delivery they were on a tour of the restaurant. We're going around different countries cooking and letting people taste their food. They said I'd be catering food to us, even tho I asked them not to. They'll be here around 5. They were coming earlier than that, but I wanted to let Zion get her rest in. She's a hard-working woman while I'm a stay-at-home mom.

Around 1:30, I went up to the room to wake them up. I started with Zion. I looked at the baby monitor to see Zaylin sleeping in his room in his crib, safe and sound.

She was lying on her stomach sleeping with her arms crossed under her head. She slept without a shirt, so she was bare. I rubbed her arm to her back and kissed her head. She moaned as she stretched.

"It's time to get up..." I said kissing her back

"I'm not ready..." she said softly pulling the cover ova her head as she lay on her back

I pulled the cover-up and climbed on top of her. I started kissing her nose and cheek making her smile. She yawned and stretched. Then, she pulled me close and I hugged her.

"I'm glad you're on your five off. I missed you..." I said softly

"I missed you too..." I said sliding her hand under my robe and squeezing my ass

We laid there and talked as she rubbed my body. She finally got up and started doing her morning hygiene things.

"You want anything to eat??" I asked

"Yeah, I could use some food. I came and went straight to sleep last night..." she said

"I know, you were so tired. Imma have to go down there to talk with them..." I said hugging her from behind

She smiled and finished brushing her teeth.

"Where Zaylin??" She asked

"He's sleeping..." I said

"Well since he's asleep let's..." she said grabbing the string of my robe

"Baby... " I said looking at her

"It's been almost 3 months. You need it just as much as I do..." she said looking at me coming closer

"He'll be up in a minute..." I said looking at her

"That's all I need..." she said making me laugh

"Come here..." I said grabbing her face

She came closer and kissed me. Our lips slowly moved against each other as we kissed passionately. My tongue lip between her lips into her mouth. She picked me up and put me against the wall. I wrapped my arm around my neck and the free hand grabbed her chin. I pulled away as she sucked on my tongue. I moaned as she sucked harder. She slowly let it go and pecked my lips. She pulled the strings of my robe and opened it up. Her hand slid from my stomach to my titties to my neck. She gripped it making my head fall against the wall while looking at her biting my lips.

"Fuck me..." I said softly

She held me up on the wall with her body weight. She slid her free hand down between my legs and rubbed my clit. I looked into her eyes as she rubbed me. I bit my lips as her eyes ran ova my body. Her eyes wouldn't leave my body.

"You're so beautiful baby..." she said making more wet

"Thank you..." I said grinding against her finger

I moaned while looking into her eyes. She slipped 2 fingers inside of me. I bit my lips harder and a soft moan escaped. Her finger went deeper and my mouth parted as I looked at her. My back arched off the wall. She bit down my neck as her finger continued to please me.

"Please..." I moaned holding the back of her head as she licked and sucked on my neck

Her finger went faster as I moaned in her ear. My back arched deeper as she slowed down. I let out a breath and she sped back up.

"Fuck baby..." I moaned grabbing her harder

She went harder as my leg shook. I threw my head back before I came to all ova her fingers. I was breathing heavily as she slid her fingers outta me. She licked up my neck to my mouth. She kissed me hungrily. She slid her boxers down a bit before pulling my legs up to her waist. She lowered me and then slid inside me. We moaned against each other's skin as she went deep in me. I held onto her as she fucked me deep.

"Oh, my god..." I moaned in her ear

Her grip on my ass tightened as she went faster.

"Fuck..." she groaned against my neck

She started to slow down.

"Don't stop..." I moaned softly

She continued slowly and my toes curled. I pulled her closer as my build-up exploded. She started going back faster. We both cursed in pleasure. She lifted and I pulled her into a kiss as we grind against each other. Her hand was against the wall as she fucked me. I moaned out and threw my head back. This made her bury her face in my neck. I felt myself about to cum again.

"I'm cumming..." I moaned out

She went deeper sending me ova the edge. I came then she pulled out. She groaned again my neck letting me know she came too.

We leaned against each other in a daze and heavy breathing.

"Shit..." she said letting out s deep breath

I chuckled as I leaned my head back on the wall. I lifted and she put me on my feet. She slid herself back into her boxers and picked my robe up off the floor. She gave it to me with a smile. I smiled and shook my head as I put it back on. I went into the room to check on Zaylin, he was still sleeping and was snoring. After that, I went downstairs to start Zion's breakfast. I cooked eggs, bacon, and toast with dairy-free butter. All that didn't take long to cook. By the time I got done, she and Zaylin were making their way downstairs. He saw me and started kicking.

"Hey, Bubba..." I said in a baby voice making him squeal
"I finished your breakfast..."

She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and sucked in my bottom lip.

"Thank you..." she said against my lips

"You're welcome, baby..." I said against hers

She pecked my lips before giving me Zaylin and went to get her breakfast.