46

*Zion

I was anxious to see my baby. I haven't seen her all day and I missed her. Her mom had me working all day and I couldn't even talk to her. While outside "securing" I got a text from Milan. It look like a long text, but it was blank. I looked at it confused. Milan was prolly messing with me cuz she missed me. I slid my phone back into my pocket as I greeted people who was coming in. After a few, I seen a limo pull up. A man stepped out, came around the side, and opened up the door. The first person to step out was Milan, her eyes scanned around until the met mine. A big smile spread across her face and one spread across mine. A dude stepped out after her and I was confused. I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled out, and looked at it.

MySpoiledBrat🤎: Bathroom in 5??

Me: Yeah

I looked up and she bit her lips as she walked in. I finished my job until 5 minutes passed.

"I'm bout to go to the bathroom bro..." I told Tommy

"Aite..." he said with a nod

I went in and went to the bathroom down the empty hall. I stepped in and Milan was looking at herself in the mirror. I locked the door and she ran to me. She pulled me into her and hugged me. I hugged her even tighter.

"I missed you so much baby..." she said

"I missed you too..." I said squeezing her ass

She lifted up and kissed me. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard. She let my face go as we continued kissing. I licked her bottom lip and she parted her lips and I slid my tongue in. She moaned as I grabbed her neck. I pulled away and looked her, she grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled me back into a kiss. I picked her up and took her into the last stall and pinned her up against the wall. She started grinding against me. I grabbed her hips which made her slow down. I slid my hand down her body and started rubbing her through her panties . She let out a soft moan. She grabbed her panties and slid them to the side while looking at me. I looked down and went to slid my finger in them my phone stared ringing scaring the both of us. I grabbed my phone out my pocket. It was her mom. She smacked her lips and put her head against the wall upset.

"Hello..." I said

"Where are you??" She asked.

"I told Tommy I was coming to the
bathroom..." I said

"Oh okay, don't take to long..." she said

I hung up and looked at Milan.

"I gotta go..." I said letting her down

She let out a sigh and went back to the sink.

"Did you get my text??" She asked me

"It's was blank, what did it say??" I asked

"It was explanation of everything that's going on with me. My mom set a arrangement because of the debt she was in. That arrangement was for me to be—..." she started but my phone started ringing

"Hold on..." I told Milan
"Hello..."

"ZION WE NEED YOU IN THE FRONT
NOW!!" Mona said yelling in the phone before hanging up

"I gotta go..." I said heading to the door

"Zion, I'm tryna have a conversation with
you..." Milan said grabbing my arm

"We can finish it later..." I said pecking her lips twice before unlocking the door and heading to the from

It was some dude drunk and was trying to fight a group of girls. We finally got it under control after like 30 minutes. They sent that mane on cuz he was on the road of going to jail. I finally was able to get the girls to calm down. After it was over, Mona came to me.

"Zion please don't leave from right here until we all move in, please..." she said

"I gotchu..." I said

"Thanks..." she said before walking in

I stood there for a hour and a half everything was going steady. A group of dudes came out and stood on side of me, but a lil far. I mean I could still hear everything they were talm bout.

"So Titus, what's up with you and Milan??" One of the dudes asked

I was all ears once I heard her name.

"Man we fucked before we made it..." the one with the short fade said

"Nigga you lying..." the light skinned said

"Nigga how. When I made it to her crib, she had this black glittery dressed on. Can't lie she looked gooder then a mutherfucker. I ripped that bitch off her and we fucked bro. I haven't hit that in a minute and it was good..." he said smiling

They all dabbed him up as I felt my blood start boiling.

So, is that why she ain't wear that expensive ass dress I bought. Was she steady trying to call me to see if I was coming to her house cuz she was tryna fuck this Nigga. Oh, she got me fucked up.

They continued talking for a bit before everybody was told to come in. Everybody went to sit and I peeped that Milan and I guess Titus were sitting beside each other. She looked at me and smiled but I turned my head.

Mona stood up and walked on stage.

"How's everybody doing??" She asked

I heard some "goods", some"fines", and some more shit.

"I'm glad that all y'all come out with us tonight to celebrate the 5th year of the Cordial
Ball..." she said and people started clapping

I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Milan looking at me, she gave me questionable eyes, but again I looked away.

"Tonight we have the Smith family..." she said and a whole table stood
"The Brown family..." some more stood
"The Anderson family..." more stood
"And last but not least the best, The Davis family..." a lot stood
"We also have our joy and prides, Milan Davis and Titus Smith..."

Milan and Titus stood up. Milan smiled and wave. Dude pulled her closer, she looked at him, he went for a kiss, but she turned her head. This made him kiss her on the cheeks and they sat back down.

I took a few deep breath before I stood there
ignoring everything and just doing my job.